Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A stress reduce discovery

Default A stress reduce discovery

Some people may know this, but over the last few months I stress level has gotten pretty high lately. Just recently I decided to pull out of of the last diapers I have. I'm running one a single pack at the moment. Back on topic I have the day off tomorrow so I diapered up and suddenly the stress seemed to go away. I feel much better now. Honestly wish I could wear 24/7, but that's not in the budget right now. I also have three roomates, so I rather have my diapers on the down low.

This there are one else with feels this way about their diapers?

Yes.
    Pretty much the main reason I bought some cloth diapers...nice to not have to worry about running out.

A lot of people involved in AB stuff/ageplay use being little or wearing diapers as a way to reduce stress. I know I've done it, and there are lots of people here who have talked about it in various threads before!

Being little or just wearing diapers is relaxing and comforting for most of us it seems. You definitely aren't alone in this.

The stress relief for me is a byproduct of doing something enjoyable rather than a mysterious cure. There are lots of things I can do to deal with stress but diapering up rarely comes to mind that way. It's more of a loop for me: diapers and such are awesome because they are. There isn't a good, objective reason why this should be so but it is anyway. I do these things because of the pleasure it brings and again, practical benefits are a tiny component in the equation.

That said, I'm glad you have something that works for you.

Yes, diaper wearing is a form of stress relief for me or part of it is. What I mean is that for me, diaper wearing is somewhat sexual, some stress relief and some just plain comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain
    Most definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    Some people may know this, but over the last few months I stress level has gotten pretty high lately. Just recently I decided to pull out of of the last diapers I have. I'm running one a single pack at the moment. Back on topic I have the day off tomorrow so I diapered up and suddenly the stress seemed to go away. I feel much better now. Honestly wish I could wear 24/7, but that's not in the budget right now. I also have three roomates, so I rather have my diapers on the down low.

I fell ya, can't say this has not happened to be but kinda the opposite where I had one on and my stress levels would ring when I had family home, worried if I tripped or got discovered because of the loud cringing. Anything that is soft can mostly bring a stress level down and since diapers are soft because of the padding, cotton, and the plastic all put together, you got yourself a stress marker. Erased all of your stress away not thinking about anything except of course when you would take it off and your still stressed, your levels will slowly climb up in the near hour or two, it all depends.

The cheapest diapers that might suit your budget could be the absorbency plus's unless you don't have a job period, then that "of course" might be the problem you will have unless you ask for an allowance, or obtain a job period. I also understand your pain when you get low on diapers and your world starts to crumble little after little because I was the same way back in July when I only had one M4, kinda wanted to save it for the SIDF on August but never made it...I was pissed at a friend that night back to your situation. have you tried become a test sampler, I think they will send you free diapers in order to try out and send your feedback on what rating you would give these. Of course there is the room mates but I most likely think it would be shipped in brown boxes, (best to obtain these in the mornings since they don't deliver at night)

I also been meaning to ask, have you been getting better DarkBabyMagician?

Diapers = A good night's sleep = stress relief...

Yup, diapers are a lot of things and calming is one of them. Not a 24/7 person. Did go 24/7 for a couple of long weekends and they lost their shine due to the worrying about being out in public so much and a little rash on the second weekend. So I'm a few nights a week wearer and I often have my best sleeps padded.

DLE

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I fell ya, can't say this has not happened to be but kinda the opposite where I had one on and my stress levels would ring when I had family home, worried if I tripped or got discovered because of the loud cringing. Anything that is soft can mostly bring a stress level down and since diapers are soft because of the padding, cotton, and the plastic all put together, you got yourself a stress marker. Erased all of your stress away not thinking about anything except of course when you would take it off and your still stressed, your levels will slowly climb up in the near hour or two, it all depends.

The cheapest diapers that might suit your budget could be the absorbency plus's unless you don't have a job period, then that "of course" might be the problem you will have unless you ask for an allowance, or obtain a job period. I also understand your pain when you get low on diapers and your world starts to crumble little after little because I was the same way back in July when I only had one M4, kinda wanted to save it for the SIDF on August but never made it...I was pissed at a friend that night back to your situation. have you tried become a test sampler, I think they will send you free diapers in order to try out and send your feedback on what rating you would give these. Of course there is the room mates but I most likely think it would be shipped in brown boxes, (best to obtain these in the mornings since they don't deliver at night)

I also been meaning to ask, have you been getting better DarkBabyMagician?
    I'm getting better, but I'm still looking for a better job. I'm only getting paid enough to live, so I had to cut out all fun things and abdl items from my budget.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    I'm getting better, but I'm still looking for a better job. I'm only getting paid enough to live, so I had to cut out all fun things and abdl items from my budget.
    That's good at least. I don't even have a job because I'm enrolled in college and a job + School = No time whatsoever for yourself.

Sometimes you "do" have to cut fun things or take risks just to get by. I know that sucks but i'm sure things will be better for you in the long road or just by playing the waiting game. It'll get better, trust me. Have you asked for a raise maybe a promotion to get better money. Usually, these kinds of things will rise itself up for you and your job. Who knows, you might make an extra money if your not satisfied with the accommodations your getting from your old job (If your unemployed or still employed just at a low pay)