Thread: Need suggestions

Default Need suggestions

Hey everyone. I'm new here but I have lately been looking online for a substantial amount of decent diapers for a good price. Right now I am between the Tena Ultra Diapers (80/$36) and the Attends Breathable Briefs (90/$40). I'm looking for something to last me a while and do a good job to fulfill my urge to wear. Does anyone have any opinions/thoughts on these two items or other larger cases on Amazon for around the same price? I have not tried either but have a package of Depends Protection right now and they seem to be okay.
    Last edited by disneygeek; 14-Oct-2014 at 05:49.

The only diapers I can think of offhand that work close to that price range are Total Dry Plus: http://bambinodiapers.com/totaldry-p...5ne0ko2948mg44. I can't recommend them but I know others do, and you might find them just fine. Samples are always the way to go for such things. Personally, although the taping panel on them is nice, I'd prefer Depends Protection with Tabs over those. On the low end, you're probably doing alright. It's when you get to the mid range or premium products that things really start to get complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    The only diapers I can think of offhand that work close to that price range are Total Dry Plus: http://bambinodiapers.com/totaldry-p...5ne0ko2948mg44. I can't recommend them but I know others do, and you might find them just fine. Samples are always the way to go for such things. Personally, although the taping panel on them is nice, I'd prefer Depends Protection with Tabs over those. On the low end, you're probably doing alright. It's when you get to the mid range or premium products that things really start to get complicated.
    Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, the Mediums are all sold out with those, which is what I would be. Right now I feel like I am leaning toward the Attends. Anyone ever tried those and what did you think?

I haven't had very much luck with the Attends diapers, as the ones I have, the tapes do not stay fastened while you are trying to put them on. I don't remember what I paid for them but if you 90 For $40 then are getting a real cheap diaper. Most of the quality adult diapers well be in $1.30 to $1.60 EACH, depending on where you buy them. My favorite places to buy diapers are Northstar, and XP Medical, with XP perhaps holding a slight preference. Read posts in here about other DL favorites, or start a new thread of your own about favorite diapers and why those diapers are liked. All of us are different, so ask us.