Thread: hiya! (new member)

Default hiya! (new member)

hello! i'm new to this site and i'm a little shy, but i just wanted to say hi to everyone! ^w^

anyways i think i need some help since i just found out about all this stuff today. i think i might be a babyfur? i only say think cause i'm still a little uncertain and new to this. if anything, i feel really young at heart so i identify as 'little' or a toddler!

here's a little about me! you can just call me prince on here. if we become friends then i'll be comfortable enough to share my name! (i'm just a bit nervous for now and would like to keep it on a low-key since currently, no one knows about any of this yet.)

my favorite colors are red and light blue! and as you might've guessed, my favorite animals are bunnies!
    i like to watch cartoons and movies, draw and color, and make friends. i probably nap too much for my own good, but i have a tendency to fall asleep pretty often at times. i also really love cute things and sweet lolita-type clothing! i also love getting ahold of any kinds of snacks, especially if they're sweet. bonus points if its chocolate!

i have a lot of other interests but i'd just like to share my main ones and leave a little of my personal life out of this. i would really love to make some friends on here!

i would just like to learn about this before i get really involved. i feel like i could do this but i just want to play it safe! i don't really know what to ask, so thoughts on anything would be great. i'm mainly just looking for advice and tips for this sort of lifestyle or anything else!

if anyone can help me and tell me all about this sort of thing, i would really appreciate it!

hopefully i'll be sticking around. like i said before, i would love to make some new friends! :D
    Last edited by thebunnyprince; 14-Oct-2014 at 06:05.

Hello thebunnyprince and welcome to the group.

Well Lets see if I can help you out.

1) Read the rules. Just because, and then you know what to do or what not to do, as the case may be.

2) I would suggest that you take time and go through and read threads in each forum. I did. I read back about 100 to 300 depending on what the subject was. I got a lot of questions answered and then had a better idea about what to ask for my personal need of understanding.

The other thing that I would suggest is that you tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.
    That way people that read your introduction may find some common ground and be able to talk to you about shared interests and before you know it you have several friends. Then you will find that you have a close network of people that you can talk to about a lot of things on the site.

Again welcome and I hope to see you in the forums.

Egor.

okay, that helped a lot! i think i might re-write this a bit saying more about myself now, haha. thanks for the help and welcome! hopefully i'll be sticking around here

Welcome to Adisc, Prince! It is not necessary to reveal your name, but you do, I certainly do it only via Pm when you eligible to PM. This is a good group but there are lurkers,as there are in most forums. Egos has some good suggestions, and it advisable to read all rules you can find about this site. A lot of them are not really rules, but aids on protecting you identify. Anyway, continue to post. And respond to others in a graceful, polite manner.

thank you so much for the tips!
    i will be sure to check that out. thanks again!

Welcome, BunnyPrince! I hope you stick around here, too. We're a friendly community, and it's always nice to get some new faces in who can offer their own unique experiences and outlook on ABDL (as well as other topics).

Don't worry if you're unsure about whether you're a Babyfur. The BFs here are a lovely bunch, and I'm sure by reading their topics you can get a better idea of whether being a furry is something you feel drawn to, or whether you're more of an AB/Little, like you previously thought. You may, of course, be both!

As for using your real name on here, it's up to you. I certainly wouldn't feel any pressure to do so. Most people here remain anonymous (aside from maybe revealing their identity via PM to posters they get to know well).

In terms of advice & tips on the lifestyle, again, I'd read threads. There's a wide range of 'immersion' from the AB/Babyfur/DL/etc. posters here. By doing that, I think you'll get a good idea of which behaviours/activities appeal to you, and whether you like the idea of ABDL as an occasional thing or whether you see it as a big part of your lifestyle.

Anyway, I hope you find some answers to the questions you have about yourself, on this board. I certainly did.

Quote Originally Posted by thebunnyprince View Post
    hello! i'm new to this site and i'm a little shy, but i just wanted to say hi to everyone! ^w^

anyways i think i need some help since i just found out about all this stuff today. i think i might be a babyfur? i only say think cause i'm still a little uncertain and new to this. if anything, i feel really young at heart so i identify as 'little' or a toddler!

here's a little about me! you can just call me prince on here. if we become friends then i'll be comfortable enough to share my name! (i'm just a bit nervous for now and would like to keep it on a low-key since currently, no one knows about any of this yet.)

my favorite colors are red and light blue! and as you might've guessed, my favorite animals are bunnies!
    i like to watch cartoons and movies, draw and color, and make friends. i probably nap too much for my own good, but i have a tendency to fall asleep pretty often at times. i also really love cute things and sweet lolita-type clothing! i also love getting ahold of any kinds of snacks, especially if they're sweet. bonus points if its chocolate!

i have a lot of other interests but i'd just like to share my main ones and leave a little of my personal life out of this. i would really love to make some friends on here!

i would just like to learn about this before i get really involved. i feel like i could do this but i just want to play it safe! i don't really know what to ask, so thoughts on anything would be great. i'm mainly just looking for advice and tips for this sort of lifestyle or anything else!

if anyone can help me and tell me all about this sort of thing, i would really appreciate it!

hopefully i'll be sticking around. like i said before, i would love to make some new friends!
    Hey thebunnyprince, it's wonderful to meet you! Your introduction was just so charming that even though my usual introduction ground has been thoroughly covered by wonderful people already I just had to jump in and say hi. I hope you meet a lot of great friends around here! Just know that we're already pals, but one day we might be superpals!

I love as one of the many littles obsessed with calling themselves princess to meet a prince around here! ADISC monarchy is in desperate need of boys! Hehe. Especially boys with a taste for sweet lolita clothing and cute things... and chocolate and snacks. Oh, we should organize so many fancy tea parties.. we really should.

What kind of cartoons do you like? Currently running ones that I like are Strawberry Shortcake, Lalaloopsy, and Sofia the First. Also your avatar is adorabletastic.

thank you for the welcome, sir! (that sounds so formal, haha!)
    so far i think i will, everyone has been super friendly and it's a really wonderful feeling. i'm glad there are such kind people in the community! i'm already a furry, but i just found out about abs/bfs/littles/etc. just yesterday and it really struck close to him. hopefully after browsing a bit and getting to know everybody i should be good to go and have it all sorted out!

thanks again for the help! i guess i'll be seeing you around now!
    (and i like your avatar, by the way! i haven't seen that show in a long, long time. <3)

Quote Originally Posted by thebunnyprince View Post
    thank you for the welcome, sir! (that sounds so formal, haha!)
    so far i think i will, everyone has been super friendly and it's a really wonderful feeling. i'm glad there are such kind people in the community! i'm already a furry, but i just found out about abs/bfs/littles/etc. just yesterday and it really struck close to him. hopefully after browsing a bit and getting to know everybody i should be good to go and have it all sorted out!

thanks again for the help! i guess i'll be seeing you around now!
    (and i like your avatar, by the way! i haven't seen that show in a long, long time. <3)
    Just as a helpful hint, when speaking to someone specifically like this it's bestest to hit "Reply with Quote" that way you quote them and it's easy to tell who you are talking to. Plus, they'll get a notification that they were quoted and it will direct them right to the thread! So you can get all of the attention that you so desperately crave.

Wait, maybe that's just me. Anyway, what's cool is you can even edit your threads with a click of a button as well, so if you feel like taking it for a test drive there is no better time to start!

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Hey thebunnyprince, it's wonderful to meet you! Your introduction was just so charming that even though my usual introduction ground has been thoroughly covered by wonderful people already I just had to jump in and say hi. I hope you meet a lot of great friends around here! Just know that we're already pals, but one day we might be superpals!

I love as one of the many littles obsessed with calling themselves princess to meet a prince around here! ADISC monarchy is in desperate need of boys! Hehe. Especially boys with a taste for sweet lolita clothing and cute things... and chocolate and snacks. Oh, we should organize so many fancy tea parties.. we really should.

What kind of cartoons do you like? Currently running ones that I like are Strawberry Shortcake, Lalaloopsy, and Sofia the First. Also your avatar is adorabletastic.

oops! thanks so much for the heads up. i didn't even notice that button until now! tiny little iphone screens are so tricky sometimes. thank you!

really? i'm so glad we're already friends! i was hoping to make some when i signed up, and not a single person has let me down. everyone has been so kind to me! if that's one thing i love, it's making friends. i couldn't be more thrilled!
    superpals, then? i'll do my very best to make that come true!

i love princess and princely things! i'm so glad you do too. i've always loved the idea of being a charming little prince, haha!
    anyways, we should definitely have a tea party! i guess you could really call it... royal tea. ah, pardon the bad pun.

oh my gosh, i love watching sofia! i don't know anyone else who does or has even heard of it, but it's such a good cartoon. i just started it, but it looks so good already! she's such a cute little princess. speaking of princesses, i like my little pony too! i don't watch it always, but it's so good that i can't resist it. i had no idea about lalaloopsy being a cartoon! i always thought the dolls were the cutest- i'd love to get one someday! i will definitely have to check that out.

well, thank you for stopping bye and saying hello! you seem very nice and i hope we get to talk lots more in the future! thanks again!