Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello There,

I am ArchieLoopy. I have been involved in the ABDL community for the past ten years and the BDSM community for the past three. When not playing as a little, I enjoy sports (Hockey and Baseball), going to concerts, pub trivia, board games, and trying new restaurants and dive bars. I also am a big time fan of fashion and a bit of a beauty product addict.
    Nice to meet you all

Hi, ArchieLoopy! I agree with Zipperless - who is your favorite baseball team. Our local team is a frm club of the Kansas City Royals and I have always liked the Cardinals, so it winds being an interstate world series I have no idea who to root for.
    How about some more of your interests that may or may not be ABDL, little or related, or IC related although you will find that there is a thin line between those categories, at least as viewed by the members here. Just read, enjoy, and post once in awhile!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome aboard! Who's your fav baseball team?
    The Cardinals :-D

Happy Welcome, Archie! I love hockey and am a big fan of my local minor team the Portland Winterhawks. I get so excited watching hockey!!! Nice to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieLoopy View Post
    The Cardinals :-D
    I'm an Angels fan. I share your misery.