Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Supernanny episode, Jan 23rd

Default Supernanny episode, Jan 23rd

So it just so happens, that in this supernanny episode (which I normally don't watch, but by chance I ended up so) there were two sets of twins -- two 5 year olds and two 2 1/2 year olds. They wore diapers (eh, nappies), drank bottles, sat in high chairs, ate mashed food. The whole shabang. Why? Because the mother felt that it would be easier on them as a whole to keep things simple. Really simple eh??

I was astounded. Probably the *B side of me, I guess. Still was interesting non-the-less, and unfortunately, probably the same situation in every deekers' fantasy >_>.

Still, pretty interesting episode. I mean hey, 5 year olds in diapers, what's not interesting?

When the kids were asked about how they felt about "wearing nappies", they replied "we have to because mommy said we have to" which made me lol.

Its deekers f---ing wet dream.
    That bastard needs to GTFO the internet.
    Ahem...
    episode sounds funny as usual

I seen part of the episode before on Youtube and I could never find the full episode. Anyways I do feel sorry for the older kids about the diapers, though I think they most likely don't mind the bottles, not sure about the high chairs. Anyways despite I think both parents holding PH.D's or something to that extent they are royal screwing their kids up to some extent, then again what parent doesn't anymore to some extent?

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    So it just so happens, that in this supernanny episode (which I normally don't watch, but by chance I ended up so) there were two sets of twins -- two 5 year olds and two 2 1/2 year olds. They wore diapers (eh, nappies), drank bottles, sat in high chairs, ate mashed food. The whole shabang. Why? Because the mother felt that it would be easier on them as a whole to keep things simple. Really simple eh??

I was astounded. Probably the *B side of me, I guess. Still was interesting non-the-less, and unfortunately, probably the same situation in every deekers' fantasy >_>.

Still, pretty interesting episode. I mean hey, 5 year olds in diapers, what's not interesting?

When the kids were asked about how they felt about "wearing nappies", they replied "we have to because mommy said we have to" which made me lol.

Sounds weird, would I be able to find a clip to see this for myself?

And the mother hasn't been locked up yet? I thought child services were REALLY strict on that sort of thing.

YouTube - Supernanny Clip

That one? It's a bit weird. Yeah. Sick. No worse than those people who dress their 4yr old daughters like little strippers and then enter them in those fashion competitions though.
    Last edited by starshine; 24-Jan-2009 at 05:32.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Sounds weird, would I be able to find a clip to see this for myself?
    Youtube Supernanny Link

Tada. Took some doing, but I found the clip.

I think it's interesting that they'd find it more convenient.

And how could they not think about what they're instilling into their children...

~~~

Ugh, Abby!!! Fine... You win.

But I'm not getting rid of mine. xP
    Last edited by Mesmerale; 24-Jan-2009 at 05:17. Reason: Abby beat me to it.

adultdiaperlover

Oh yes I saw that episode. It was astounding. I'm also surprised cps hasn't stepped in.

Wow, I really want to see this whole episode now. It is interesting that there is actually someone out there who would do that.

Oh man, poor kids.
    "I have to wear because mommy said we have to."
    That's so sad. Mom needs to get off her lazy ass and raise the kids right. If they don't wanna wear, they shouldn't have to.
    --Evan