Thread: My first immersion into babyhood!

Default My first immersion into babyhood!

Hi,

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share with you all my first immersion into babyhood! My wife and I have been discussing my AB/DL side for quite some time. I can pretty much wear diapers and baby cloths whenever I want. She is not really into AB/DL but she allows me to be ME. I had still not had the chance to be a baby. After a few late night discussions about it, we both decided that it was time to immerse myself into babyhood, to see if it was really what I wanted to do. We set up a time block this past Saturday for me to be the baby, and my wife to be Mommy. We had it planned out for the time allotted, and here is how my immersion went.

We came home from being out on Saturday around 3. On the way home we stopped and picked up a few jars of real baby food for me to try. Anyway, at 3, my wife asked me if I was ready to play baby, and that I would have to commit to it for the agreed time, in order to make it authentic. I told her I was ready. She followed me upstairs, and she helped me get out of my adult cloths. We had decided I was going to be 2. But, because this was our first time, we were aloud to communicate with each other to help us along.

I would soon be getting my first diaper put on by someone else! It was a magical experience, just laying there getting diapered :-) Then she helped me into my pink satin baby dress. After I was all dressed, she led me by the hand downstairs for movie time. We watched a Disney movie. I layed in her lap, sucking on a pacifier. She then, for my first time, FED ME my bottle. That was a really amazing experience.

After the movie was over, she told me it was 'nap time'. She led me by hand upstairs to our room. She put me in bed, put on some music and told me she would come get me later.

About an hour later, she came back upstairs. I could tell she was cooking something the whole time. She led me back down the stairs again. She had me sit on the couch. She returned with my bottle, and two cans of baby food! She told me that this would be my dinner...not what she was making. She said she would eat after she fed me. She said I had to eat what she was going to give me, even if it tasted bad, because this was all that baby was going to get. For the first time since I was a real toddler, I was being fed! It did not taste that bad actually, and I finished both. Mommy gave me my bottle for me to finish while she ate her dinner.

After dinner we watched another movie. I drank my bottle and sucked my pacifier.

It would soon be bed time. She again led me upstairs. She sat me on the bed and told me I probably wanted a nice fresh diaper. Having a real, complete diaper change, was amazing. We then just drifted off to sleep.

It was an amazing experience, and Mommy said she would be OK doing it again sometime :-)

Congrats BabyBride! It's great that you and your wife have taken your baby steps (yes, I know) into ABDL and enjoyed it.

I hate to seem negative, but I'll give one word of warning with this. Be prepared for the fact that although it's happened once, and appears to have been a resounding success, that doesn't mean your wife will now always be up for ABDL roleplay, and it's possible that she'll have some strange feelings after babying someone whom (I assume) she's intimate with in more 'adult' ways.

Everyone takes things differently, but from my experience, my 'Mommy' doesn't like to play that role all the time, so I'd be mindful of not pushing ABDL onto her - maybe ask things like, 'Would you be okay with babying me again one evening?' or just drop the occasional subtle hint, like 'I was really happy when you sat me on the couch for some baby food/changed my diaper/fed me my bottle'.

But anyway, congratulations - there's no feeling quite like being babied, especially by someone you love dearly.

In fact, she DID express her feelings that she was not 100 percent comfortable with the whole age play idea. But, she promised that occasionally, I could have certain aspects of the experience repeated when I desire them. For example, she said an occasional diaper change, and bottle feeding would certainly not be out of the question. She also said being baby for a extended period of time was "not out of the question". So, there is hope. I was MORE than satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBride View Post
    In fact, she DID express her feelings that she was not 100 percent comfortable with the whole age play idea. But, she promised that occasionally, I could have certain aspects of the experience repeated when I desire them. For example, she said an occasional diaper change, and bottle feeding would certainly not be out of the question. She also said being baby for a extended period of time was "not out of the question". So, there is hope. I was MORE than satisfied.
    Well, I think it's really healthy that there's an understanding between the two of you about age play. Despite the fact that most of us like to babble nonsensically and relinquish control when we're in AB mode, I think it's important to set clear boundaries together before you engage in ABDL activities (especially with someone who doesn't have these tendencies). That way, it saves the Little from having some of their hopes dashed, and means that the Big won't feel pressured into doing anything they're not comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by SirNapsALot View Post
    Congrats BabyBride! It's great that you and your wife have taken your baby steps (yes, I know) into ABDL and enjoyed it.

I hate to seem negative, but I'll give one word of warning with this. Be prepared for the fact that although it's happened once, and appears to have been a resounding success, that doesn't mean your wife will now always be up for ABDL roleplay, and it's possible that she'll have some strange feelings after babying someone whom (I assume) she's intimate with in more 'adult' ways.
    Sorry to say that this happened to me, one loving session resulted in me now having to creep about wearing on my own.
    I wish you well and hope that does nt happen to you

Quote Originally Posted by Forced View Post
    Sorry to say that this happened to me, one loving session resulted in me now having to creep about wearing on my own.
    I wish you well and hope that does nt happen to you
    *Gives Forced a big virtual cuddle*

Quote Originally Posted by SirNapsALot View Post
    *Gives Forced a big virtual cuddle*
    Cheers
    Tbh I spent years hiding it from my wife so got used to nights on the sofa. At least my g/f won't freak if she was to discover me