Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your "baby mode"?

Default What is your "baby mode"?

I came up with a poll meant to help you distinguish what your "baby mode" is. What you in your diaper, and when that may occur. There is no specific order, but I stuck to a protocol for each option. Structuring it the same way.

Note: I meant to put a poll in here but it glitched out... sorry.

It's a secret, don't tell Mom.
    You have been potty trained for a while, you have no accidents and feel proud of it. You have a baby brother/sister in the house and you like to pee his/her diapers just to feel that little bit more loved.
    This option means you are potty trained, but wear and wet the diapers purely for fun. You don't like to pretend to be a baby, but probably like the concept.

Couldn't let it go.
    You are potty trained, but you still love to do all of the baby-ish things. You even fake accidents just to get back into a diaper.
    You wear diapers sometimes, and like to do a whole bunch of baby things.

Overprotected
    You have been potty trained, and you are "a big kid now", but your parents believe that you should be wearing a diaper in case of an accident, even though you don't have any.
    This option means you wear diapers, but don't use them. You don't like to do baby things.

Daytime/nighttime problems
    You have no problem pooping in the toilet, but you have never made it for pee on time.
    This option means you wear diapers, and wet them, but never mess in them. You do a little more of the baby things than the next one.

The other daytime/nighttime problem
    You have no problem peeing in the toilet, but you have never made it for poop on time.
    This option means you wear diapers, mess them, but never wet. You do some (but not all) of the babyish things.

Almost there
    You are in the process of potty training, but still have the odd accident. More wetting accidents than messing ones.
    This option means you like to wet your diapers, but barely ever mess your diaper (but still do). You do some (but not all) of the babyish things.

Opposite of "Almost There"
    You are in the process of potty training, but still have the odd accident. You have more messing accidents than wetting ones.
    This option means you like to mess your diapers, but barely ever wet your diaper (but still do).

Total baby
    You were recently born, perhaps between to 0 to 18 months of age. You always wet and/or mess your diapers.
    This option means you like to do everything an infant completely dependent on their parents does. You wear, wet, and mess all of your diapers, and don't care either.
    Last edited by Themanswifesman; 15-Oct-2014 at 14:18.

Total baby. I wet and mess my diapers, wear 24/7, and love every moment of it.

The closest one for me is ''daytime/nighttime problems,'' but it's not a perfect fit, because I like a lot of baby stuff. Plus other times I like to wear training pants and kinda be in that mindset.

Daytime/nighttime problems. I wet my diapers most of the time. I have had some accidents with the number 2's too, but mostly wet. When I am out in public or at work I use IC pads. The IC pads work great. I also like a lot of baby things too.

I'm a combination of "Couldn't let it go" and "Total baby"; when I'm wearing I'll wet and mess whenever I need to (unless I'm really trying to save my diapers) and I also like to wear babyish clothes and would drink from a baby bottle or suck on a paci if I could get some.

Bit of "daytime night time" and "almost there" for me if that makes sense.

In terms of diapers, I'd be in the Overprotected category. I like the feel of them, but wetting and messing is one side of being an AB which just doesn't appeal to me. In terms of when I'm diapered, I act like a baby (well, a young toddler) in terms of my behaviour, so the age I identify with is one where I'd realistically still wet and possibly mess my diaper, but I just prefer to keep my diapers clean.

I think most of us pick and choose different elements of age ranges, and whilst I choose to act like I'm 18 months old, I prefer to retain the bowel control of a kid who wears diapers but doesn't really need them.

Not sure... I (sometimes) use some diaper to wet, but "can't" sleep without paci. Just contrarious is I don't act very babish. No toys, no baby clothes, just only I've some lockable suitcase full of pacis and two bottles, which I'm not using very frecuently. So may it's the first option ?