Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who are you?

Thumbs down Who are you?

I don't know how to answer that question. I don't know who I am anymore. I know I never though highly of myself.. I often compare myself with poop. Trust me, the poop is way better than I could ever be.
    So?.. who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    I don't know how to answer that question. I don't know who I am anymore. I know I never though highly of myself.. I often compare myself with poop. Trust me, the poop is way better than I could ever be.
    So?.. who are you?
    I am also a depressed person.

C'mon man ^^ Make some positive threads. You draw better than me so comparing yourself to ermm...poo? I think your better than anything you can overcome.

I...am...Spartacus!!!
    Last edited by Snivy; 13-Oct-2014 at 03:59.

I'm me. Which is to say I am myself.

In all seriousness I think I'm a nice guy, who is a tad obsessed with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I'm also a bit of a pessimist. Ah well can't look at the bright side forever.
    Last edited by SnowBlitz; 13-Oct-2014 at 11:21.

I think what's important is to remember that who we are changes everyday. We grow a little each day. Sometimes we grow the way we want to, sometimes little bits of ourselves accidentally get crammed up against a wall or something. Sometimes we have to take those branches that have grown wrong and trim it or cut it away.

Who am I? Like a wise man once said and I read, "I'm an idiot who tries to be less of an idiot each day." Sometimes that's all you can be.

Also I'm princess of the universe. Don't forget.

How we identify ourselves can be illusive. In a social setting when one is engaging a new acquaintance in conversation, often the first question asked is, "So what do you do?" meaning, how do you make your living. It's not unusual for most of us to define ourselves by our work. I've often said that I'm a professional musician. I've been musical all my life and I tend to define myself that way.

For many of us, we are parents and grandparents, and that can be defining. Some will say they are a creature of God, which puts a bigger dimension on our being. This is interesting because as humans, we have a good sense of our existence, one that finds itself not just grounded to planet earth, but in the universe.

We look for meaning in our short lifespans. Often when I was driving myself to work, I felt like an ant. one of millions of ants, running off to do one simple task, and trying to do it well. I felt, as I was driving to work, that I had left my small ant hill only to go down the hole of the next ant hill. Clearly, life should have more meaning than this.

The longer you live, the more you begin to realize that we don't contribute much to the world but rather, take up space. Still, within that context, we engage others, fall in love, continue the species, and try to make the world a little better than how we found it. If we can touch a few lives around us, help others and make the ones we love, happy, we've accomplished something.

As part of my employment, I've played many concerts, bringing the beauty and excitement of music to others. I've tried to make positive contributions to others, making their lives a little better. I'm my wife's caretaker in many ways, and a good father to my children. Perhaps that is enough.

I was just asking this for fun honestly. :P Don't worry I am not being negative again. I am a crazy nutty person who has many fandoms I switch randomly from mlp, pokemon, digimon, yugioh, magic, ben 10, and many many more.

I'm a depressed, lonely person and I'm not sure what I'm doing in life.

However, I'm told by people who actually take the time to know me, that I'm a fun and good person to talk to, and I'm kind and caring. Surprise, I know!