Thread: Trash Man

Default Trash Man

So one of my friends posted this one Facebook, and at first I was like, bleh Cracked. But it made me kind of giggle about what my trashman knows about me. Especially since last week I went diapered 24/7 to celebrate the end of my unemployment. So while normally there is one or two diapers in my trash, this last one that went out was basically full of diapers.

http://www.cracked.com/article_21199...about-you.html

Yep! They know who wears the diapers in this mall town!

I am pretty sure the guy on my route knows I use diapers, my can at week's end must weigh the most on my entire street, enough to make anyone who dumped it think "What can be in there that is SO HEAVY? sure, they know, but I can't help it, or care to worry about it either!

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    I am pretty sure the guy on my route knows I use diapers, my can at week's end must weigh the most on my entire street, enough to make anyone who dumped it think "What can be in there that is SO HEAVY? sure, they know, but I can't help it, or care to worry about it either!
    heh, yes, it IS amazing how much a trash bag full of wet diapers weighs!

I don't think I wear enough diapers in order to tip off the garbage man. Plus, I usually conceal them in bags or boxes in order to hide them from others that use the trash can here. My garbageman must think that we are awfully wasteful though. We have been doing a lot of cleaning/renovation around the house and have an average of 3 full cans going out every week! Funny to think about what the garbageman may know about you just by his service.