Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Led Zeppelin

Default Led Zeppelin

Anyone else here think this band is the best rock band in history?
    Bar none.

I do. They have so many good songs (Stairway To Heaven, Black Dog, Kashmir, etc) and I even own the actually Led Zeppelin 4 Album too.

I bought the Mothership greatest hits thing and its really...not what i expected.
    I'm not saying its bad, it just...had more of the early blues stuff on the first disc, and the 2nd disc had D'yer M'aker. Weirded me out at first then i really started listening...
    one of my favorite GH albums next to Rush: The Spirit of Radio and Doors: The Future Starts Now.
    Achilles Last Stand is probably my favourite song.

I picked up a copy of 'Physical Graffiti' on vinyl for a friend of mine who really likes them. It was a version that was released in Japan, so most of the writing on it was in Japanese, but the songs were still sung in english of course

I'm of the opinion that Stairway is the greatest song ever written, if popularity has anything to do with it.

They're a great band. There were better, but they rocked.

Best rock band is subjective, it cannot be determined, but you can pick who is the most liked, by voting.