Thread: A long time waiting

Default A long time waiting

Hello all! I finally decided to make an account here at ADISC. It's part of my embracing who I am thing lately (that's what a philosophy class will do to ya!).

So, straight to it. I'm a DL, and have been for a really long time. I have memories dating back to when I was 6 years old, waking up in a dry pullup and purposefully wetting it so my parents thought I still wet the bed. At that time, I had no idea what kind of community this was and where it would take me. I probably shouldn't give my life story here, so unless you guys wanna hear it I'll move on quickly beyond diapers.

I'm a total nerd! I love computers and I want to be a computer programmer "when I grow up." It's funny that we continue to say that phrase even though I'm an adult and nearly graduated from high school. I'm still applying and deciding on colleges, finally narrowed it down to three. I'm a varsity football player at my school and I used to be in band.

Like I said, I've been reading this site for awhile and I decided it was time to become a participant here. I'm excited to be a part of ADISC!

Adios people! (who doesn't love spanglish!)

i may be the oldest dude here, and one of the newest members. - i am enjoying the thoughtful threads and posts. -

Welcome dlwearer to our little corner of the Internet. That was a very introduction, and nerd or not, keep on posting when you can. The group would love to from you.

Quote Originally Posted by dlwearer View Post
    Hello all! I finally decided to make an account here at ADISC. It's part of my embracing who I am thing lately (that's what a philosophy class will do to ya!).

So, straight to it. I'm a DL, and have been for a really long time. I have memories dating back to when I was 6 years old, waking up in a dry pullup and purposefully wetting it so my parents thought I still wet the bed. At that time, I had no idea what kind of community this was and where it would take me. I probably shouldn't give my life story here, so unless you guys wanna hear it I'll move on quickly beyond diapers.

I'm a total nerd! I love computers and I want to be a computer programmer "when I grow up." It's funny that we continue to say that phrase even though I'm an adult and nearly graduated from high school. I'm still applying and deciding on colleges, finally narrowed it down to three. I'm a varsity football player at my school and I used to be in band.

Like I said, I've been reading this site for awhile and I decided it was time to become a participant here. I'm excited to be a part of ADISC!

Adios people! (who doesn't love spanglish!)
    Welcome! Glad you came out of the shadows so we could get to know you. Varsity football AND band? Wow. Bet you're busy