Thread: Hello and to introduce myself

Default Hello and to introduce myself

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Jeff and, to tell you a bit about myself, after having a major surgery in 2007 I had become incontinent. It also left me somewhat disabled and I use a wheelchair but am also able to walk using a walker.
    Becoming partially disabled did cause me to have to give up many of the hobbies I use to enjoy. I would say that my biggest hobbies now are listening to music (oldies being my favorite) and reading.
    After having to wear diapers for this amount of time now, I have become accustomed to it and enjoy wearing them. So, I've joined this site to make friendships with other diaper wearers.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffyjeffy View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    My name is Jeff and, to tell you a bit about myself, after having a major surgery in 2007 I had become incontinent. It also left me somewhat disabled and I use a wheelchair but am also able to walk using a walker.
    Becoming partially disabled did cause me to have to give up many of the hobbies I use to enjoy. I would say that my biggest hobbies now are listening to music (oldies being my favorite) and reading.
    After having to wear diapers for this amount of time now, I have become accustomed to it and enjoy wearing them. So, I've joined this site to make friendships with other diaper wearers.
    Welcome
    You know you could ride a trike motorcycle you would enjoy it lots.
    Take your walker with you i know of a army person lost legs that rides .
    You dont know how fun until you give it a try.
    :-)

i may be the oldest dude here, but one of the newest members. - a lot of people here like myself are "diaper enthusiasts", or "diaper lovers" - at least for us, wearing diapers for whatever need, is not an impasse to friendship -

Welcome Jiffyjeffy. You are not alone, and we glad you are here. You have given us a very nice introduction and I hope you will continue posting.

Hi, Jeff. I am sure you will make many friends here. There is probably no shortage of advice from members, also.

Right on. I'm your age and you welcomed me well. Thank you my friend.