Thread: Diaper identification

Default Diaper identification

Hey everyone so a few weeks ago i was looking stuff up about adult pullups and i came across a thread that referenced a German diaper company that is coming out with an adult baby pullup at the end of this year i believe. I have been looking for this post for the past hour and cant find anything. Does anyone know what im talking about? at the very least can you rattle off a few European diaper names? If i were to see the brand name i would remember it.

Thanks!

No idea, I assume you went threw your browsing history to try and find it? I did hear of some ab/dl site thinking about producing some a long time ago, but idk if they ever did. I'm sure someone else here will know.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy46 View Post
    Hey everyone so a few weeks ago i was looking stuff up about adult pullups and i came across a thread that referenced a German diaper company that is coming out with an adult baby pullup at the end of this year i believe. I have been looking for this post for the past hour and cant find anything. Does anyone know what im talking about? at the very least can you rattle off a few European diaper names? If i were to see the brand name i would remember it.

Thanks!
    Given the recent spate of online retailers coming out with their own products, I wonder if you're talking about Saveexpress.com. They're German and they're clearly AB/DL aware and friendly. Could that be it?

-RMS

Hm. I did a little digging, and I think I may have found the thread you're referencing? It's mentioned halfway through page two.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...Pull-Ups/page2

The company in question is called Buntewindel, they're German and mostly known for making/selling the fabine diapers.

Does anyone have a picture of this? I would be interested in seeing what they look like.