Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Thing Since Sliced Bread...

Red face Best Thing Since Sliced Bread...

...ready made fursuits for under $60.00? Yes, you heard me right, ready made fursuits for under $60.00 on amazon, and yes, I bought one! It cost me under $60.00 INCLUDING shipping from Minnesota off of Amazon. I am so pumped right now, it should be here by next Thursday or even before that, yay for me! Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Forum-Noveltie...7s+Fox+costume, they have other styles too, and for less than $60.00? Best.Thing.Ever

Very nice. You'll have to let us know how you like it. Careful wearing that for too long. They get super hot. I've got something similar that I got as a Halloween costume. I've got an ice pack vest, that I wear with it, to help keep cool. I don't wear it much tho.

Oh, it's a mascot costume. I see those for sale every Halloween.

Actually, that one doesn't look too bad, though that tail needs improvement, and the head is too nondescript to be someone's character.

Congrats on the purchase! It sounds so exciting! It's always so fun to get something that you want so very much! I hope it's everything you are hoping for and more and you have tons of fun.

Is this your first fursuit? If so, make sure you wear light clothing underneath, (preferably something that will keep you cool and wick away sweat), drinks LOTS of water (and I mean lots!), and make sure you can see before going out in public. And remember to have fun!

Yes, this is my first ever fursuit, what clothing would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    Yes, this is my first ever fursuit, what clothing would you recommend?
    I use Under Armour heatgear and a pair of gym shorts to keep me cooler. Ice vests are great investments if you plan to wear it often/long term.

Taped is right. Make sure you wear something very cool underneath. I made the mistake of wearing a wool coat and long pants for a costume without bringing anything to cool me off. Whoops.