Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: ABDLmatch.com

  1. #1

    Default ABDLmatch.com

    Anyone else think this site is pretty fishy? I created an account on there about a month ago. So far, I've received 12 messages that are mostly from profiles of females. Coincidentally, they are women who are supposedly living pretty close to me. I received one message from another guy on the site and he was the only one who responded to my hookup request. Sent out a bunch of messages but haven't received replies on most of them. Also, you can't read any of the messages you receive in your inbox unless you pay a membership fee. Some of the pictures are ones that I've seen on other websites. Very strange.

    Anyone else have experience using this site?

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by PearlPinkFloydJam View Post
    Anyone else think this site is pretty fishy? I created an account on there about a month ago. So far, I've received 12 messages that are mostly from profiles of females. Coincidentally, they are women who are supposedly living pretty close to me. I received one message from another guy on the site and he was the only one who responded to my hookup request. Sent out a bunch of messages but haven't received replies on most of them. Also, you can't read any of the messages you receive in your inbox unless you pay a membership fee. Some of the pictures are ones that I've seen on other websites. Very strange.

    Anyone else have experience using this site?
    A Quick google search brought me to ABKingdom, Here's some evidence that would certainly suggest it's a Fake, cashgrab scheme

    And also an ADISC thread from last year, ADISC thread about it

    I can't really say either way if they're fake or not but they are most definitely very suspicious.

  3. #3

    Default

    yes ! - i "caved in" and paid for the "gold membership", but have received nothing but messages from 18-19 year old women who are obviously on the staff, some of them from foreign countries. - So far, my impression is that it is yet another scam exploiting ABDLs.

  4. #4

    Default

    It's fake, it's tracking you're ip and then giving fake results based on that.
    click link for example.

  5. #5

    Default

    thanks computerProgrammer ! - i wish that i had Your skills, because i would use them to protect others' privacy, rather than violating others' privacy, as everyone out there seems to be doing for personal gain or profit - sigh - i really wish that there were a legitimate private dating site someday. - This is getting very old, and so am i.

  6. #6

    Default

    Yeah, I learned something today. It doesn't take much, does it.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kikee View Post
    yes ! - i "caved in" and paid for the "gold membership", but have received nothing but messages from 18-19 year old women who are obviously on the staff, some of them from foreign countries. - So far, my impression is that it is yet another scam exploiting ABDLs.
    I've been curious to know what the message replies looked like, but I'm very cautious about giving credit card info out over the internet. Especially with sites like ABDLmatch. I know way too many people who have had identity thieves take their info and run up huge bills.I had a suspicion the replies would either be obviously fake or blank. Thanks for the warning but I hope nothing happens to your credit after signing up.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    It's fake, it's tracking you're ip and then giving fake results based on that.
    click link for example.
    That would make sense. The women that keep messaging me are getting closer in location all the time. Surprising how I've lived in the same area all my life and yet I have never met or bumped into these people. You'd think we run into each other in the diaper aisle at some big box store or something.

    Oh, and that website you gave is kinda freaky. Cool, but freaky.

  8. #8

    Default

    Yea as far as I know there isn't any legal laws against scams like that? but that site should definitely be black listed. //the match one that is

  9. #9

    Default

    I sorta think the best chances of meeting an AB/DL mate are on these forums. Sure, they're not really meant for that, but they're where to be for actual conversation with real AB/DLs, and if something seems to click, you'll be PM-ing one way or another. The profiles on dating sites are widely regarded as crap anyway, so the value added is a bit dubious.

    Another thing to keep in mind is that there just aren't that many people in this community, and the gender distribution is quite lopsided, with something like a nine-to-one ratio of males to females -- at least by most polls. My own take on AB/DL dating is: Try it, but keep your expectations very low. It's hard enough to find a marriage-worthy mate based on criteria other than diapers and baby play. I just don't see searching for the diaper thing first as a recipe for long-term happiness.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    Yea as far as I know there isn't any legal laws against scams like that? but that site should definitely be black listed. //the match one that is
    As far as I know, it isn't illegal. It won't win you any awards with the Better Business Bureau if they have anything to do with it, but it can still operate. Many times, it seems like these sites are based overseas where there are less restrictions on what they can do. Seems like a scam that you can look at profiles and message people for free, but you need to pay in order to read the response. Don't say your site is free if you have to pay in order to use basic features.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I sorta think the best chances of meeting an AB/DL mate are on these forums. Sure, they're not really meant for that, but they're where to be for actual conversation with real AB/DLs, and if something seems to click, you'll be PM-ing one way or another. The profiles on dating sites are widely regarded as crap anyway, so the value added is a bit dubious.

    Another thing to keep in mind is that there just aren't that many people in this community, and the gender distribution is quite lopsided, with something like a nine-to-one ratio of males to females -- at least by most polls. My own take on AB/DL dating is: Try it, but keep your expectations very low. It's hard enough to find a marriage-worthy mate based on criteria other than diapers and baby play. I just don't see searching for the diaper thing first as a recipe for long-term happiness.
    I agree. My main motive for joining was just to check it out and use the free features of it. Online dating is pretty sketchy anyways. Even well-known sites like Match.com, Craigslist, and Plenty of Fish have their fair share of scams happening all the time. It is a good way to meet new people and find a potential partner, but anyone that uses them should be cautious.

    I do agree with you about this site being valuable in meeting others. It isn't meant to be a dating site, but that's actually a positive thing. Dating sites are loaded with fake profiles and are meant specifically for people looking for partners. This is a support site for actual ABDLs and not just singles. I have a strong feeling that a fair amount of people on the ABDL dating sites are only phishing for information and money. Nothing unusual there. You can't get to know people on those sites as you have to pay in order to use essential features. Here, you can read profiles all day long and get to know people through various outlets (posts, profile, avatar, etc.). You can't go on here expecting to find a mate, but you can make new friends that you wouldn't have found otherwise.

Similar Threads

  1. ABDLmatch.com
    By Irisheyes in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-Aug-2013, 07:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.