Thread: Had an Awesome Dream

Default Had an Awesome Dream

I was sick last night and had a really vivid dream that the Training Department at work was a cover for an AB-style full-time care facility for adults who were really stressed out, where we were babied and taken care of by Bigs for as long as we needed it. There was even a balcony where people in diapers would go to relax all their inhibitions and be semi-public about it. Not everyone there wore diapers, everyone had a different "age," but it was an insanely cool dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolome View Post
    I was sick last night and had a really vivid dream that the Training Department at work was a cover for an AB-style full-time care facility for adults who were really stressed out, where we were babied and taken care of by Bigs for as long as we needed it. There was even a balcony where people in diapers would go to relax all their inhibitions and be semi-public about it. Not everyone there wore diapers, everyone had a different "age," but it was an insanely cool dream.
    Thanks for sharing that. Now that I am training new hires for the next couple months I know how to run my class. I have 65 people starting this Thursday. They have not mentioned any referral bonuses yet this year, so we may have plenty of people so far. We are still hiring Red Cross managers, tax preparers, tech support, and call center agents for USA @Home positions. I am training the agents in computer/ISP/mobile phone sales right now. So we can reduce stress with baby stuff. I am reducing mine with a pacifier right now. They had me sit in on a 6:00 am class this morning and my regular class starts at 10:00 so I am so tired. I got a lot accomplished today though. I am over a week ahead on my class prep now.

Does a place such exist? That would be nice for me to go there and get away from College :P too much work on my hands from time to time. Not everyday of course.

That is one awesome dream. I would go there!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Does a place such exist?
    Nope. Just AB/DL "Nurseries" where a single person or a couple will baby you for like 30+ dollars a hour or something like that. They always seem more BDSM with diapers, cribs and bottles then say feel like a gunine babysitter. However, I've never been to one nor talked to people that run such places. However I don't think they get overly personal/attached to their charges othereise they might just feel bad about charging so much. But, it's a premium service since they are so rare, so hench premium costs.

I love it when I have diaper dreams, but it isn't often. It reminds me of that older movie about Mr. Kellogg, the guy who invented the cereal. All the people in the resort got enemas and were wearing cloth diapers. What a different day and age that was!

I will have to watch that. Where might I find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    I will have to watch that. Where might I find it?
    I've never watched the whole thing but I think he's referring to this: The Road to Wellville

We watched it tonight. What poor diapers they were. They actually tied them instead of pins and there was no plastic. They did have a lot of people caring for other adults though. It was nothing like I thought it would be. Way more sex and opposing views on it than I like in a movie. Poor little George ended it all. Why do kids act that way? At least the boy ends the movie in his father's arms.