Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok So I am a Little Shocked!

Default Ok So I am a Little Shocked!

Well as some of you may know I have been in a relationship with a guy for a little while now. He spent the xmas in South Africa and only got back on Wednesday.
    Well the night that he was back I wanted to talk to him about my liking to wear diapers it took ages to tell him face to face - I've told him over sms and msn, but this time it was face to face and where he can asked questions etc

So we talked about it and how it makes me feel and he asked why do I wear and I still really cant answer that one, but I said it was the feeling and the feeling of been innocent, pure etc... he was thats fine babe you can wear when ever you want I dont mind if you wear around me....

Well..

I wrapped up for the night and we were talking about "Turn-On's" and I said a Big turn on for me would be to see you in a diaper... So he grabbed one! asked me to put it on as he had never done it and the WHOLE time I was So freakin' hard! - Well that was nice we layed there together and ended up passing out.
    I talked to him in the morning on how he or if he liked wearing and he said it was awesome! so he has to go now and buy next lot of diapers so we always have a supply

Yehaa so I am a little shocked, one sweet fantasy has turned in to reality.
    Last edited by Kiwi_Sin; 23-Jan-2009 at 20:22. Reason: Missed a Bit :)

FullMetal

That is awesome man. All I can say is that I can not believe you guys just passed out afterward without 'doing anything-' if you catch my drift. Has he tried to wet and stuff like that or just wears them now?

Anyway, cheers, and you are one lucky guy!

FullMetal

kitty0230

your lucky, good for you that you have a diaper buddy now

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    All I can say is that I can not believe you guys just passed out afterward without 'doing anything-' if you catch my drift.
    OK we Snuggled up and just relaxed together. no we were been good.
    For a Change....... :P

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    Has he tried to wet and stuff like that or just wears them now?

FullMetal
    He has not wet just yet, tho he May have this morning as I had to go to work early so I am not sure, but he is thinking about it as his words were "why wear if your not gonna use it" hehe I like his train of Thought!

I never had the courage to tell my boyfriend when I was doing that sort of thing, back during the good ol' college days. I wonder what he would have said or done? He probably would have facilitated me, as he did with other things. Oh well...cudos to you for being brave. Now you have the reward!

Sounds like you had fun :>
    Glad to hear you have a buddy now.
    --Evan

You lucky (ass) [that was a joke, for the lols] homosexuals. I would give a lot, perhaps murder, to be in the same not quite as man on man position.

Alex is right you are a lucky SOB! (no motherly insult intended) In my many years, 49, I've gotten only three girls to wear dropseat PJs and only one one of them in a diaper, then only for pics & not to bed.

Hopeing this continues to enhance you and your guys lives.

Nam

Well, I guess it goes without saying that you are very, very lucky, but I'm saying it anyways! That's awesome! I am so freaking jealous. I hope for your sake that your relationship continues in this manner. You are so fortunate!