Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Store Plush toys

Default Disney Store Plush toys

Anyone here have Disney Store plush toys? I find them highly superior to any other plush on the market. SOOOO SOFT! I have a bunch of the Disney Princesses and most (if not all) of the Frozen and Tangled characters. Which ones do you have?

As a kid I had 101 Dalmatians and Lady and the Tramp ones. I think I just saw one still in my closet the other day. The Disney Store in the local mall closed about 6 or 7 or so years ago though. I do also have a Stitch from a yard sale and a Simba I got online. In addition I found a Dumbo at a thrift store a few months ago with tags on it from Disneyland.
    Last edited by KimbaWolfNagihiko; 10-Oct-2014 at 05:31.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    As a kid I had 101 Dalmatians and Lady and the Tramp ones. I think I just saw one still in my closet the other day. The Disney Store in the local mall closed about 6 or 7 or so years ago though. I do also have a Stitch from a yard sale and a Simba I got online. In addition I found a Dumbo at a thrift store a few months ago with tags on it from Disneyland.
    Nice. I have some from thrift stores and yard sales as well. My good Disney Store closed about a year ago. There's still a Disney Store Outlet nearby, but it isn't the same. Thank God for the website.

I have a few stuffed animals from the Disney Store. They are very well made, I cuddle and sleep with mine every night. I'm just interested in Mickey Mouse and friends, I like just Winnie the Pooh as well. Got all mine from the website, there is a retail shop in one of the malls, but its a pain to drive that far, besides it doesn't have a good selection, and the site doesn't have a good selection either to be honest. Some of my other stuffed animals are from Disney World itself, and retail stores.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyM View Post
    I have a few stuffed animals from the Disney Store. They are very well made, I cuddle and sleep with mine every night. I'm just interested in Mickey Mouse and friends, I like just Winnie the Pooh as well. Got all mine from the website, there is a retail shop in one of the malls, but its a pain to drive that far, besides it doesn't have a good selection, and the site doesn't have a good selection either to be honest. Some of my other stuffed animals are from Disney World itself, and retail stores.
    Nice. I agree that the website is very hit-or-miss. I hate how they sell certain plush for a long time and then take them down. Then, you go to the store and the plush are there. Then, the plush leave the store and they are back on the website! Why do they keep moving from place to place? Very frustrating.

eBay can be a good place to get the rare plush if there are specific ones you want. They cost a little more sometimes, but it's really your best bet if you want it bad enough.

I've got the Pooh Bear, and you're right, they're extremely well-made and soft. If you're a fan of the Disney Store plushies, PearlPinkFloyd Jam, I'd also recommend Squishables. They're on the expensive side, but they're basically just big, squishy ball-shaped plushes, and there's a wide range of animals and sea creatures to choose from. I quite often sleep with my Squishables Narwhal, and he's just incredible to cuddle with.

I have a pooh bear. I'd like to find another in case anything ever happens to him. This summer I left my suitcase at a hotel with him in it... worst nights sleep ever without him... I kept thinking of him being in that suitcase all dark calling out "hello anybody there I'm pooh please let me out"Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1413041386606.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	22084

It would be awesome to get a Perry the platypus plushies from Disney!

I have a Simba from Disney World, he is down in the basement though. I do have a small Scar from The Lion King too and a small Squirt plush from Finding Nemo.

i have bolt, who i got from disney world and also chip and dale! the only disney store plush i have is thumper, he's extremely soft!
    and of course i love sleeping with all of them. ^w^