Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My fiancée finally opened an account!

Default My fiancée finally opened an account!

So about a year ago I made a post about telling my fiance about my being a diaper lover. It was the first time I've told anyone in real life about my fetish. That thread can be found here:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...e-her-reaction!

Well, after a year of expoloration she has decided to open an account here! I've posted this here in the diaper talk forum, because this is probably where she will be spending most of her time. So far, she's just interested in the DL lifestyle (like me) and hasn't yet explored the AB lifestyle. You can find her intro thread here:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...w-to-the-world

Please give her a warm welcome!
    Last edited by DPRLuv85; 10-Oct-2014 at 15:17. Reason: Spelling error

I must give many kudos to both of you. I read her introduction before I read this one and I find it warming that a couple can share a lifestyle that you both enjoy.

I lift a glass (maybe several) of pure water in a toast! Here is a mutual, lifelong sharing!

She's a lucky girl. Congrats to you both. To be completely honest, I'm jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by IWearDyepurrs View Post
    I must give many kudos to both of you. I read her introduction before I read this one and I find it warming that a couple can share a lifestyle that you both enjoy.

I lift a glass (maybe several) of pure water in a toast! Here is a mutual, lifelong sharing!
    Thank you very much, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJaime View Post
    She's a lucky girl. Congrats to you both. To be completely honest, I'm jealous!
    It could be a reality for you as well.! All it takes is perseverance, courage, and confidence. Looking back, I wish I would have told her many many years ago. People will tell you that it's extremely rare to find a SO that has the same fetish/interest as you. That may be true, but it doesn't mean you can't find someone that has an open mind to trying new things. In the case of my fiancé, she had an open mind about it, and after trying it discovered she likes as much as I do! The only difference is I've had this fetish since I was a kid (I didn't know it was a fetish at the time...I just knew I had this fascination with diapers!). Good luck and thanks for the congrats!

I'm honored that I'm your first (lol) I love you DPRLuv85! You've given me something I never thought I needed... And I couldn't picture my life any different

Quote Originally Posted by DPRLuv85 View Post
    It could be a reality for you as well.! All it takes is perseverance, courage, and confidence. Looking back, I wish I would have told her many many years ago. People will tell you that it's extremely rare to find a SO that has the same fetish/interest as you. That may be true, but it doesn't mean you can't find someone that has an open mind to trying new things. In the case of my fiancé, she had an open mind about it, and after trying it discovered she likes as much as I do! The only difference is I've had this fetish since I was a kid (I didn't know it was a fetish at the time...I just knew I had this fascination with diapers!). Good luck and thanks for the congrats!
    I'm working on it. Baby steps! I have a couple of friends that know I am a DL, but have really shown no real interest, but maybe they just need a gentle push to discover a new world. Maybe I'll just place a Goodnite on my girlfriend's bed and see what happens. Both my boyfriend and girlfriend are pretty adventurous, so maybe they both just need to be coaxed a bit. That would be so much fun! And that's why I love being an ABDL, is just playing and having fun! No pressure or weirdness. Just letting go (hehe) and having fun playing.

Thank you for that feedback. That's encouraging. You two are very encouraging and I am so glad I am here now!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJaime View Post
    Maybe I'll just place a Goodnite on my girlfriend's bed and see what happens.
    You may want to consider introducing your fetish in a different way. Even though this could work, there's more of a chance that it won't. Finding a diaper laying on a bed could be confusing for them, and they may not understand. I would first bring it up in conversation and make sure they're cool with it before "forcing" it upon them. What I did with DLGirl8385 is start a conversation about kinks and fetishes in general, to find out if she had any. She admitted that she didn't really know what a fetish was, so I presented her a list of fetishes I found on the internet. In the middle of that list was ABDL. I asked her if she had to choose one fetish, what would it be? She picked some other fetish; but more importantly, she asked me what I would pick. Of course I picked ABDL, explaining to her that it sounds innocent and harmless. She said it sounded cool....that's when I spilled the beans and told her I've had it my entire life. After that the real fun began! I wish you luck!

By the way, I've tried Goodnites also....probably the best, easily obtainable pullup you can find!

Also, I noticed you're new to ADISC.....Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by DLGirl8385 View Post
    I'm honored that I'm your first (lol) I love you DPRLuv85! You've given me something I never thought I needed... And I couldn't picture my life any different
    It's great you two have found each other. I wish my wife felt that way. I wish you two the best and happiest of times.