Thread: New to the world

Default New to the world

First let me say (for the first time in history lol) that I'm completely speechless. This is officially my first time in a forum and my first time talking about my new DL lifestyle. My fiancÚ DPRLuv85 has brought me into this amazing world a year ago and I have to say i couldn't be happier I'm enjoying learning and trying new things with him and everything this lifestyle has to offer (sometimes I think I even surprise him with my curiosity)......... ..... So I guess I'd like to say hi to everyone and I look forward to meeting this community xoxo

Welcome to our world, DLGirl8385. We are here to support you, gain insight from you, and hopefully help you in your newfound lifestyle.

And a big thank you to your fiancÚ also.

Welcome to the forum, baby! I'm glad you finally decided to join...we are a true diapered couple!

Welcome to the group. Looking forward to your contributions.

DLgirl - i am also new to this group, but not new to the ABDL Community - Have You two heard about the big ABDL camp out event this weekend in Portland Oregon called Camp ABDuLia, for ABDLs and Ageplayers who are under the age of 35 years old ?