Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss my plastic pants

Default I miss my plastic pants

I really miss my plastic pants its been a long time since I had them and wish I could have some again but like everyone knows that money is tight right now but for me its really tight until next year.

- - - Updated - - -

And no this isn't either a pitty party nor a personal ad just want to make that crystal clear to everyone

I can understand. Baby pants has some that are good quality for not an exuberant price. If one takes care of them one can get their moneys worth.

used to get all of mine from ac medical.. but they sold out. Now every thing is 4x the price ><

I get mine from babykins .
    There is some real crap coming from ebay china stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by secretlynappied89 View Post
    I really miss my plastic pants its been a long time since I had them and wish I could have some again but like everyone knows that money is tight right now but for me its really tight until next year.

- - - Updated - - -

And no this isn't either a pitty party nor a personal ad just want to make that crystal clear to everyone
    Plastic pants from b baby pants are rather cheap. They start around 10 bucks or so, the Gerber White plastic pants are a great value. They have outlasted many brands that I've tried, and they are really crinkly.

First off the seems on the sides opened up with both of them, and second, I only getting like $60 per month and the ones that I really really wish I had is the lockable ones. Because I am always chickening out of going in my diapers and on the subject of diapers I'm right now really really really running low and wish I could get a case of disposables diapers. But idk where to hide them no room in my house because I know most abdl's live at home with their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    I get mine from babykins .
    There is some real crap coming from ebay china stuff.
    I have had very good luck with Haian pants that I bought on Ebay--they come from China, if you are patient to wait a couple weeks for delivery; the price is right, too.

Well like I said that I have to wait until next year to get stuff is because master chef edition and a Xbox one

Pretty hard to live on only $60 a month, that sucks. I can understand completely, I don't have an official income any more. . .
    But I have enough saved to live for a few years while I go to college. That said I can pretty much buy whatever babyish things I want, I just ordered 10 plastic pants from baby pants to supplement the two I have.
    If I could send you one I would.

soggyboy

I miss mine too. I used to wear thick terry cloth training pants with plastic panties for bed wetting as a child, and I'd love to get some again. I had 1 pair that were white with a picture of a Corvette on the front that had the word "Vette" underneath. ( like a "vette" spot I guess, lol).
    I have no idea what brand they were, (this was the 70s) but the trainers would come in a 3 pack. I remember having white, Sky blue, pale yellow and bright red. My plastics were an opaque white or light blue.

I know I can buy adult ones, but living conditions won't allow it. I sneak diapers occasionally when I can use and dispose of them, but trainers and panties would be impossible.

Love a few pairs though!