Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oldest and Newest Member ?

Smile Oldest and Newest Member ?

Am I the oldest new member ?

I have been a diaper lover for nearly 60 years, and have been around the ABDL Community, watching it grow and evolve, for over 15 years. - I have participated in a lot of forums such as this one, but i am a brand new kid on the block here. - In my opinion, its the "new kids on the block" who are making the most radical positive changes in this community, and i am an "ABDL Awareness" supporter.

You may recognize me from other groups or forums. - But just because i am an old dude, doesn't mean i couldn't use some good advice and good friends.

Message me or add me if You'd like to help a senior citizen find his way safely across the street, please ? - I am all by myself here, and in life, and i haven't got a clue where i left my reading glasses -

Quote Originally Posted by kikee View Post
    Am I the oldest new member ?

I have been a diaper lover for nearly 60 years, and have been around the ABDL Community, watching it grow and evolve, for over 15 years. - I have participated in a lot of forums such as this one, but i am a brand new kid on the block here. - In my opinion, its the "new kids on the block" who are making the most radical positive changes in this community, and i am an "ABDL Awareness" supporter.

You may recognize me from other groups or forums. - But just because i am an old dude, doesn't mean i couldn't use some good advice and good friends.

Message me or add me if You'd like to help a senior citizen find his way safely across the street, please ? - I am all by myself here, and in life, and i haven't got a clue where i left my reading glasses -
    Better late than never! Welcome aboard. Glad to see that its not just the young bucks on the front lines fighting for awareness. I applaud you sir. So what other interests do you have outside of diapers,

Crusader -

Thank You for the applause, but i wonder if You are one of those young masked super heroes who is leading the charge Yourself ?

Gosh - You know, I will have to add a few more things to my profile about background & interests. - Lets see - I spent 21 years as an executive in Defense, and 17+ years helping persons with disabilities, after a career in accounting that paid my ticket through Graduate school. - But lately i just hang around "puttering" for a living, and i am studying to become a beach bum. - I was married 20 years to a brat that i Loved, and divorced 15 years now, without kids. - ABDL was a big part of our relationship, but we didn't use that name for it - way back then. - I have a pilot's license, and i have lived in places all over the world. - Now i am happy in my little town of Bethlehem PA - The home of the "TeddyCon".
    Last edited by kikee; 09-Oct-2014 at 07:17. Reason: typo

I am not leading the charge, as I have only been a member for about a week, and besides that, I am 73 yrs old!
    At any rate whatever our physical age, we do share something in common,or we would not be here. And sharing with the rest of the ABDL community is what we are all about. So, share away, and gain what you can from us.
    Welcome aboard to the most understanding and willing to share group I have ever been a part of, regardless of interest.

Crusader -
    - ABDL was a big part of our relationship, but we didn't use that name for it - way back then. -
    What did you call it back then?

We have a good bunch of seniors here.

My family called me a "diaper fetishist" since about the age of 6 years old, but it suddenly became totally unforgivable in their minds, once i reached the age of puberty and began to fantasize about non-existent diapergirls. - SO pervy ! - So it became their "duty to inform" others, including my girlfriends' parents and later, my fiance, who then became my ex-wife of 20 years despite the warning. - She also told people that i was a "hopeless diaper fetishist", when Her family and a few of our friends accidentally discovered the wardrobe of cute baby clothes that i had made for Her. - I admit that it was all MY fault. - However, our eventual divorce was for entirely different reasons. - i like the euphemization "diaper lover" much better. - It was finally something that i learned to love about myself with the support of my ABDL friends, and thank goodness for my dad, who totally accepted it when i was a child. -

Wow, what a terrible experience to go through. I guess we all go through the same thing in someway or another. All the emotional rollercoasters we experience with this little side of us.

MeTaLMaNN1983 - I believe that "self parenting" is something that "bigs" learn to do for ourselves, beginning as children, when we are denied the comforts of childhood that we see others freely enjoying. - That becomes a very special kind of Love that we have to give to another adult, who then leads us by "catharsis" into that wonderful "neverland" that we have always yearned to be a part of. - We all have our reasons, and it makes no difference to me whether the need is physical, emotional, or sexual. - I do not judge others for their reasons for accepting me and Loving me as i am. - I am grateful that i have something wonderful to share. -

MeTaLMaNN1983 - I believe that "self parenting" is something that "bigs" learn to do for ourselves, beginning as children, when we are denied the comforts of childhood that we see others freely enjoying. - That becomes a very special kind of Love that we have to give to another adult, who then leads us by "catharsis" into that wonderful "neverland" that we have always yearned to be a part of. - We all have our reasons, and it makes no difference to me whether the need is physical, emotional, or sexual. - I do not judge others for their reasons for accepting me and Loving me as i am. - I am grateful that i have something wonderful to share. -
    Yes your right at lest for me it is a safe place and all I have nurture my self being little.
    Welcome to ADISC there are some of us older littles around here make your self at home. :-)