Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite brands of onesies?

Default Favorite brands of onesies?

I am going to buy a pair or so of onesies, and I wold like to know your favorites - ABDL onesie, or an adult onesie such as a t-shirt or even a casual golf shirt? And of course, where is your favorite place to purchase them?

I got mine from amazon.com and there footie pj's awesome for the cold I live in florida so I dont were them much but when it gets cold 5 times a year it's totally worth it.. good luck on the search and hope you find what you're looking for

Great question, I was going to ask it myself! I have two, one I got from DPF years ago and I can't remember where the other one came from. Anyway, both are falling apart now so I need to get one or two new pairs (is that right, sounds odd saying pair?) I was looking at Aww So Cute but it seems like they are out of stock or something, shame because I really like the look of them. I remember seeing a black and yellow one somewhere online that at the time I thought was really cute but now I can't remember where that was!

I bought mine from Ebay from someone who I think identified her company as Very Special Clothes. One day she sold out her stock and stopped sewing. It was a loss as I enjoy what I did buy.

Quote Originally Posted by IWearDyepurrs View Post
    ... I wold like to know your favorites - ABDL onesie, or an adult onesie ....
    i wear kids'

okay, not babies', but up to age 14. they're a UK company, quite popular, and i can't plug them as they don't specify 'AB/DL friendly' (they're for special needs). they do have an adult line, but the styles and colours are much more limited.
    my favourite style is one designed for g-tube access; it has lots of popper fasteners across the front, rather than a few at the crotch. and despite the extra fasteners, it's much easier for undoing yourself, more so when you're wearing a bulky nappy.

I also bought clothes from Very Special Clothes and was unhappy when she retired. However, I was directed by someone on this site to Snaps4Us. They will make clothes to order. I found a picture of some very babyish overalls and they made me two pair in corduroy with full leg snaps. They even created and sewed an applique that I designed (sort of like my avatar) and sent a picture of to them. Cost was very reasonable (under $100 each) in my mind and the quality is great. I know they do onesies.

I mostly buy from preventawear, they make them for adults or kids that have autism and diaper digging issues. They have at least one babyish print, I mostly wear them for practical purposes (keeping diaper sagging and diaper exposure to a min). They are stretchy and are less heavy so it helps in the hot and humid summers we have here. They recently introduced thermal onesies that I am anxious to try once the weather cools down (long sleeve shirts with snap crotches made from thermal cloth). They also have a few clothes made to help prevent someone from taking their diapers off (have things like zippers or one-way latches on the back near the shoulder blades). Prior to this I would wear the ones xp medical carries, the 4care brand, but they shrink a lot and are much heavier in material. I found the baby pants brand to be way too big and they don't shrink as much as these did. They are willing to do some custom stuff, I talked to them about maybe doing a v-neck onesie and they are willing to do it if you e-mail them before hand. I also asked about polo style, they have considered it, but at the moment they haven't committed to it.

I prefer footed jammies, those aren't too different. not sure if that's OT or not.

I've got onesies from Fetware, Baby Pants, and Aww So Cute. The ones from Fetware and Aww So Cute are of lighter weight
    material and are more stretchy. I like the ones from Fetware the best. I tend to wear mine more in cooler weather than wear
    them in the Texas heat of summer.

WearingClouds

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I've got onesies from Fetware, Baby Pants, and Aww So Cute. The ones from Fetware and Aww So Cute are of lighter weight
    material and are more stretchy. I like the ones from Fetware the best. I tend to wear mine more in cooler weather than wear
    them in the Texas heat of summer.
    Aww so cute is selling them now? I know they have them on the website but when I see it, it says "coming soon"

I'm confused >__<