Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What has Changed?

Smile What has Changed?

What has changed from the time you were young, to now? Pertaining to yourself, of course. From outer appearance, to personality? I think this will just be a fun 'lil thread. Pictures are fun, but if ye don't want, or can't, post pictures, descriptions are always fun, lol.

Well I don't think I look all to different from when I was young, (picture below.)

My personality is basically the same. I like to smile, laugh, and hang out with people older than me, lol. The only thing that has changed really is the fact that I'm a lot more outgoing, back when I was younger I was pretty shy.

So post about yourself! :P

Aww c'mon! I think this is pretty fun, lol. I love looking at baby pictures, and hearing baby stories about all the cooky things I've, and others, have done!

I'll have to find one... I think my parents have them all in boxes somewhere, and I don't live with them anymore... this could be difficult.

But YOU had one... I don't like not being the best... *pouts*

Well I'll work on it.

I'd post pics if I had any I'm much much different now

yes she is! totally cutie! i dont have pics of me, im ugly but what has changed is i used to have long hair always, now its a buz cut, i used to cry all the time, now i only cry inside :P umm... i havnt really grown up at all.