Thread: Hiya

Default Hiya

Hiya,

Long time lurker of this forum. I don't really know why it took me this long to make an account. I still don't really know if I fully accept this part of me, but I know it's not going to dissapear anytime soon. The comfort it brings can be a bit of a blessing and a curse of which I'm sure many can relate to.

That aside
    so a wee bit about me?

For starters you'll find me outdoors hiking/biking somewhere in my spare time or working on something. I love engineering, and never want to stop learning or creating. I'm also a bit of a brony. Any Derpy-hooves fans?

Glad to see you, Switch! We are just as advertised - a PG-13 support group and each of us support everyone else in some manner. Here is my welcome, and welcoming wish - that you will support us as much as we support you, and a lot of that support, either way, is through the posts each us make.
    Welcome Switch, and please don't be afraid to speak your mind, so long as it is within the rules, of course!

Hello Switch! Yes there are a lot of Bronies here on this site! I am one of them actually. We even have a group that covers bronies so you have definitely found the right place. Do you have any other hobbies and interests? Please feel free to tell us more about yourself and welcome to ADISC!

Derpy hooves fan over here! Love that pony!

Welcome to ADISC! From your fellow Snivy next door!

Hi Switch! What region are you in? I love hiking, but I live in the midwest. Flat! Flat! Flat!

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyHooves View Post
    Hey, Derpy hooves fans?... oh wait me lol :3
    I love Derpy. She's great. Welcome to ADISC from a fellow lover of ponies! Do you like to read at all? If so who is your favorite author?

Wow that's quite a welcome thank-you!

Hi Switch! What region are you in? I love hiking, but I live in the midwest. Flat! Flat! Flat!
    I'm in the West. Some of my favorite places to be are definitely up there in altitude.

I love Derpy. She's great. Welcome to ADISC from a fellow lover of ponies! Do you like to read at all? If so who is your favorite author?
    She's just soooo cute. ^^
    I don't really read much on the side, though that may change. Of the few things I have read outside of school, CS-Lewis is pretty cool.
    Last edited by Switch; 03-Dec-2014 at 07:09.