Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Reword has something to share on my life and abdlism.

  1. #1
    Reword

    Default Reword has something to share on my life and abdlism.

    So a few of my posts seem to have gotten very popular here. So I felt it was wise to update you on what I have figured out since those posts. I don't have trouble accepting myself anymore. Nor have I ever really had trouble. I am an adult who likes the idea of having me or my future significant other be dressed up as an adorable small child and have the other care for them. It's sweet and loving and nothing is wrong with that. Will diapers be involved? Maybe? But what's the big deal. They are simply an object associated with being young, and they are designed to be fluffy and comfortable. So I can see the appeal.

    My problem is not me or the idea of age play, but the people who make up the abdl community. Let me say though most of you here are fantastic so don't think this applies to any of you. What I mean is that this abdl community has gotten so crazy and overblown and I truly think this is because of the birthing of the internet and people discovering they have similar interests. I believe people have exaggerated and overblown age play and abdl on the internet because it is just now in the last decade really being explored by people. That is why we see some weird and uncomfortable things and a multitude of sights. People got a little overboard with it all. My problem is this community is too crazy, too unrealistic, and too too too unnecessarily sexual in its early stages on the internet. And I personally don't want to be a part of this insanity, yet right now my only way to feed these perfectly normal desires to care or be cared for like a child are through the internet because I do not live alone. I don't want to hide things or be secretive because these desires shouldn't be treated in a way like they are bad. So when I feel the desires I go to the internet but I always see or read things I'd rather not see. So I need to find another way to satisfy these desires because I a not comfortable with the way the community portrays it on the internet. Thanks for reading!

  2. #2

    Default

    Here's a link to something that is directly related to what you are talking about Reword. Yes someone literally beat you to the punch about this subject but I think this thread will remain open for you because this thread is about you specifically and the other one is about the same problem on a wider scale. I just figured I should post this link which is in fact on a thread which is having a similiar thread just like this one Reword. Your alright Reword so I ahve no idea if this thread should be merged with the other or if they should be kept separate.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED_PekZfnG0

    This is the thread that got started today only hours ago that has that link to the video above fyi- http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...-A-new-video-(

  3. #3
    Reword

    Default

    I watched like five minutes of that earlier but I got busy. I guess kinda related from what I heard but his sounded more like it was about judging people so different I guess.

  4. #4

    Default

    It's alright. I was thinking you where talking about this problem using different words to describe it. I am quite exhausted right now and my state of mind makes me very ineffective because of it. I think I will just talk about this tomorrow because I don't want to make any mistakes because I am not clear headed. Thank you for being patient!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    Wow, That guy has a dang good point.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Reword View Post
    So a few of my posts seem to have gotten very popular here. So I felt it was wise to update you on what I have figured out since those posts. I don't have trouble accepting myself anymore. Nor have I ever really had trouble. I am an adult who likes the idea of having me or my future significant other be dressed up as an adorable small child and have the other care for them. It's sweet and loving and nothing is wrong with that. Will diapers be involved? Maybe? But what's the big deal. They are simply an object associated with being young, and they are designed to be fluffy and comfortable. So I can see the appeal.

    My problem is not me or the idea of age play, but the people who make up the abdl community. Let me say though most of you here are fantastic so don't think this applies to any of you. What I mean is that this abdl community has gotten so crazy and overblown and I truly think this is because of the birthing of the internet and people discovering they have similar interests. I believe people have exaggerated and overblown age play and abdl on the internet because it is just now in the last decade really being explored by people. That is why we see some weird and uncomfortable things and a multitude of sights. People got a little overboard with it all. My problem is this community is too crazy, too unrealistic, and too too too unnecessarily sexual in its early stages on the internet. And I personally don't want to be a part of this insanity, yet right now my only way to feed these perfectly normal desires to care or be cared for like a child are through the internet because I do not live alone. I don't want to hide things or be secretive because these desires shouldn't be treated in a way like they are bad. So when I feel the desires I go to the internet but I always see or read things I'd rather not see. So I need to find another way to satisfy these desires because I a not comfortable with the way the community portrays it on the internet. Thanks for reading!
    You've never had any trouble accepting yourself? That hasn't been how it sounded in past.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Reword View Post
    So a few of my posts seem to have gotten very popular here. So I felt it was wise to update you on what I have figured out since those posts. I don't have trouble accepting myself anymore. Nor have I ever really had trouble. I am an adult who likes the idea of having me or my future significant other be dressed up as an adorable small child and have the other care for them. It's sweet and loving and nothing is wrong with that. Will diapers be involved? Maybe? But what's the big deal. They are simply an object associated with being young, and they are designed to be fluffy and comfortable. So I can see the appeal.
    I'm happy that you have been able to reach a point of accepting that side of yourself. As you pointed out, you never really had much trouble with it before, which would be because of the 'innocent' aspect of it. I remember growing up and defending that side of my ab/dl side so much that it really drove me to where I am today. It is much easier to defend the innocent side than the rest, but what follows is a bit of trouble.



    Quote Originally Posted by Reword View Post
    My problem is not me or the idea of age play, but the people who make up the abdl community. Let me say though most of you here are fantastic so don't think this applies to any of you.

    First, you can't blame other people for your problems, especially with something like this fetish. Blaming others for your problems is irresponsible, unless maybe you get attacked or raped or something, otherwise, you have to rise above it and remember that you make your own place in your life, and so does everybody else, live and let live.
    There is an obvious message presented from the youtube video about this point, but I'd like to discuss it.
    Yes, Adisc is a much more conservative community when it comes to AB/DL'ism, but that doesn't mean that many of us here don't have our hands in the bag of kinky stuff. Reword, never ever ever ever take a person for face value, when you think you have met a genuine person, assume that there is something that you don't know about him or her that would surprise you, and then decide whether you are willing to accept them anyway because you just genuinely like them.
    Also, it is important to understand perspective here. You have to ask yourself, "Who is at the moral high ground here?" The answer: There is no easy answer. Probably the best way of stating if something is moral, is if it doesn't take away another person's ability to choose, but any other rule and even the latter, for judging moral high ground, are based on social constructs. Americans are all about women rights while many Muslim countries are about women subservience. Who is on the moral high ground? Well to them, they are, but to us, we are. To the subservient women over there, some of them would defend their Muslim laws and say they are good because it desexualizes the value of a woman, but women in the USA would say that using women's sexuality is a decoy for keeping them lower on the pay scale because "you can't have a woman in that type of position, all the men around her would just think about sex, and what do you do when she is on her period?" Basically, the same argument of sexuality can be taken in two ways. The point where you can take a fair guess at moral high ground is when the extremest's go out and make an honor killing. Why do i use this example?

    You can't act like you have the moral high ground over everybody. Saying that the people who make up the ab/dl community bother you is partially saying that you think what they do is wrong. Saying it bothers you is in actuality OK though, because it is your opinion and maybe it makes you uncomfortable personally, but its not OK not after what you point out in the next portion:



    Quote Originally Posted by Reword View Post
    What I mean is that this abdl community has gotten so crazy and overblown and I truly think this is because of the birthing of the internet and people discovering they have similar interests. I believe people have exaggerated and overblown age play and abdl on the internet because it is just now in the last decade really being explored by people. That is why we see some weird and uncomfortable things and a multitude of sights. People got a little overboard with it all. My problem is this community is too crazy, too unrealistic, and too too too unnecessarily sexual in its early stages on the internet.
    Reword, I tried to defend you in your last two threads because you genuinley were just saying things out of personal conflict. I can't defend you now man, the problem here, is this is beyond expression of discomfort. You are straight out telling everybody that they are doing it wrong, but are they? If they are not out hurting people, then by what law are you able to judge them? If you are judging by "Gods Law" then you are not accepting that other people believe differently than you, and even the Bible is interpreted differently in multiple churches. This is a display of pride, by saying you are morally better than people who sexualize diapers. Pride on the internet is not recieved well in any forum anywhere, and I hope you can handle the lash of what may come. I hope you know that everything that I say is out of sincere intention to help you (I have 2.5 hours to finish a physics assignment, but i'm typing this instead). What I hope you understand is what I'm going to say after this:



    Quote Originally Posted by Reword View Post
    And I personally don't want to be a part of this insanity, yet right now my only way to feed these perfectly normal desires to care or be cared for like a child are through the internet because I do not live alone. I don't want to hide things or be secretive because these desires shouldn't be treated in a way like they are bad. So when I feel the desires I go to the internet but I always see or read things I'd rather not see. So I need to find another way to satisfy these desires because I a not comfortable with the way the community portrays it on the internet. Thanks for reading!
    Adisc is a very very clean community to go to for reading stories, role playing, or getting support for your AB/DL desires. So the question is, where are these other AB/DL websites you are going to, to 'fulfill' your needs? All other AB/DL websites I know are fairly sexualized, which means, it is probably one of them. People who actually enjoy viewing pornography are the ones who are going to sit around and take a look at it, otherwise people will close their browser window, or ignore it and not care much. If you are "always" seeing or reading things you call innapropriate, you are taking some considerable effort to continuously run into those things, and "read" them (reading takes time), or even "see" them (once you know a website is pornographic, you usually don't go back unless you kinda liked it).
    My point is, you appear to be fulfilling yourself by reaching out to these other sites outside of adisc. I don't blame you for that, i do as well. The problem here, is that you blame the community for having it out there, and then you go and look for it anyway. It isn't the communities fault that you are looking for it, and the internet is for everyone regardless of what turns us on or gets our adrenalin pumping. Don't go and blame the community for the fact that you are into the sexual aspect of this lifestyle. You need to understand that this is a part of you, and you can either try and mask it over and restrict yourself from ever looking at those other sites, and stop complaining that they exist, or you can learn how to control it and figure out what your needs are, and what is not a need, and then take care of them appropriately without trying to throw other people under the bus.

    Well. I hope I didn't hurt you, but the thing here is, you have more self contemplation to do, and don't bother blaming other people for your sexuality, if it turned you on when you first looked at it, then it was wired that way in the first place.

  8. #8
    Reword

    Default

    I'm going to say this. I never had an issue with this side of me till I saw the internet. That's when I started to hide it. I was disgusted by the things I saw at an early age. You may think I'm wrong but for me personally, there are boundaries with things. And on your remarks with the bible and God. There is one truth. One Word. One Way. one interpretation. Sorry but in all honesty I'm a devote believer in Jesus Christ and have an eternal perspective on life. Those who want to live a 24/7 life as a baby are not immoral, but are fools. Pornography is indeed evil though. Very evil. And the abdl community is full of it and that is why I can't accept what I've seen on the internet with some abdls as sane, smart, healthy, and in some cases moral.

    And I know I'm saying things most of u will hate but as a man of God I can't stand up for what has invaded this lifestyle and tainted it. So I never want to call myself an abdl. I may want to participate in age play in the future but I can't continue to be on the internet seeing all of this mush that corrupts my mind. But Satan knows that I have close relations with it so he keeps trying to drag me back to the internet to try to corrupt me and make me feel worthless.

    I love my Lord and savior and I know what I say is true. But please please know that I don't think ill of anyone here because I am called to love all. I ask that all of you first pursue and think about what your reality is and what your worldview is and then decide if this lifestyle goes along with it. For me, in my own unique form of age play, it does, but I can't continue to have the internet taint what I have.

    So if you, whoever reads this, hate what I have said. I pray for you and myself. I will reflect I my words and see if I have done wrong and give my replay in the appropriate time. God bless. And please pray for me and the people of this community. Thank you.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Reword View Post
    I'm going to say this. I never had an issue with this side of me till I saw the internet. That's when I started to hide it. I was disgusted by the things I saw at an early age.
    As long as what you are saying here is not an attempt to say that the internet created your sexuality towards this fetish, then I am satisfied with this statement. However, if this was in answer to my saying "if it turned you on when you first looked at it, then it was wired that way in the first place." Then i am not satisfied. There is a point in your other thread where you say:



    Quote Originally Posted by Reword;
    I thought the internet would be a good place. I searched something like "I want to be a baby" and that's when at a vulnerable age I discovered this lifestyle. I soon told myself I must be like these people... And I began searching more and more things until my parents saw my searches. My dad asked if it was sexual and I was confused. I didn't understand how wanting to be younger would be, but I late realized he saw how sexual and perverted abdl is. I didn't search or do anything about being young again till middle school and one night I decided to make a makeshift diaper. I put it on in bed. I laid down on my belly and when I moved I felt a sensation. I continued to move till the sensation reached its apex. I pleasures myself for the first time on accident in a "diaper". I quickly realized what happened and was mortified.
    Then obviously the internet had not played a significant role in your sexualizing diapers. This story states that it was when you had created a makeshift diaper that you had pleasured yourself with it, before that though, you were only confused with the concept of sexuality. Maybe I am wrong in the assumptions that I am making, but if you comments about the internet have anything to do with blaming the internet for sexualizing this lifestyle, I think your past story presents a contradiction.
    From personal experience, I know it can happen the other way around. I discovered my sexuality by having a wet dream about wearing a diaper. That was my first wet dream, and from that point on I sought out more dreams and experiences like it. It wasn't till a while later after that, that I discovered the internet presence of AB/DL's, so my experience proves that it is possible to learn the sexuality of this lifestyle without the internet, and your story shows that the initial point of sexual realization was the moment you rubbed against a makeshift diaper.

    So if you can accept that you are wired this way, then everything I have just said is useless, and I congratulate you on the hurtle. Otherwise I would spend some serious time thinking about what I have pointed out.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Reword View Post
    I'm going to say this. I never had an issue with this side of me till I saw the internet. That's when I started to hide it. I was disgusted by the things I saw at an early age. You may think I'm wrong but for me personally, there are boundaries with things. And on your remarks with the bible and God. There is one truth. One Word. One Way. one interpretation. Sorry but in all honesty I'm a devote believer in Jesus Christ and have an eternal perspective on life. Those who want to live a 24/7 life as a baby are not immoral, but are fools. Pornography is indeed evil though. Very evil. And the abdl community is full of it and that is why I can't accept what I've seen on the internet with some abdls as sane, smart, healthy, and in some cases moral.

    And I know I'm saying things most of u will hate but as a man of God I can't stand up for what has invaded this lifestyle and tainted it. So I never want to call myself an abdl. I may want to participate in age play in the future but I can't continue to be on the internet seeing all of this mush that corrupts my mind. But Satan knows that I have close relations with it so he keeps trying to drag me back to the internet to try to corrupt me and make me feel worthless.

    I love my Lord and savior and I know what I say is true. But please please know that I don't think ill of anyone here because I am called to love all. I ask that all of you first pursue and think about what your reality is and what your worldview is and then decide if this lifestyle goes along with it. For me, in my own unique form of age play, it does, but I can't continue to have the internet taint what I have.

    So if you, whoever reads this, hate what I have said. I pray for you and myself. I will reflect I my words and see if I have done wrong and give my replay in the appropriate time. God bless. And please pray for me and the people of this community. Thank you.
    Whatever you can live with. I only wish to point out that as an old guy, I can tell you that the online community was more sexual in the past than it is now, or at least what appeared was more routinely sexualized. I don't really think anything changed but the distribution of people online. Over time, more people who were less into (or not at all into) the sexual side showed up. In any event, this isn't a recent development, and I've had a sexual interest in this since well before you were born. You can believe I'm going to Hell or whatever all you wish. I hope only the best for you.

Similar Threads

  1. Has ABDLism interfered with your sexuality?
    By Volare in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 30-Sep-2012, 05:59
  2. ABDLism and Mental Health
    By Angelbaby in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 28-Apr-2012, 04:24
  3. The History of ABDLism
    By ManicMunchkin in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 23-Nov-2010, 22:11
  4. How much does your childhood affect your ABDLism?
    By DLTodd42 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-Jan-2010, 17:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.