Thread: Looking For A Very Specific Pull-Up Style Diaper

Question Looking For A Very Specific Pull-Up Style Diaper

Well, hello there!

This is probably a regurgitation of this old post, but I'd really be gracious for some help.

One thing I've noticed in buying and researching larger pullups and bedwetting pants is that every one I've found or bought has followed the trend Goodnites has set by adding some sort of print to their product. The prints don't ruin wearing for me, but I'd really like some plain, white, classic Goodnites-esque pants to enjoy.

CVS Sleep Comforts have so far been an outstanding compromise, and they're sized a bit bigger than Goodnites currently are. Nonetheless, they have shifted to the admittedly cute color prints in front and back just after I discovered them, where they'd be everything I ever wanted if they'd have just left them plain white.

Do you know of any plain white sleep pants which I might not have yet found? How is the quality, sizing, absorption and durability?

I like goodnights design, bit need an inch wider in the crotch and a little cheaper. Otherwise, I think the Tranquility overnight is the best pull-up I've found. I think I will try to stick with pull-ups 24/7 and use cloth for backup.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhellothere View Post
    One thing I've noticed in buying and researching larger pullups and bedwetting pants is that every one I've found or bought has followed the trend Goodnites has set by adding some sort of print to their product. The prints don't ruin wearing for me, but I'd really like some plain, white, classic Goodnites-esque pants to enjoy.
    Just go but a few pair of plain white boxers to wear over your diaper? I even enjoy that from time to time. Works well to keep the tape corners from poking your wrists if you sleep with your hands down on your thighs.

WearingClouds

Well, hello there!

This is probably a regurgitation of this old post, but I'd really be gracious for some help.

CVS Sleep Comforts have so far been an outstanding compromise, and they're sized a bit bigger than Goodnites currently are. Nonetheless, they have shifted to the admittedly cute color prints in front and back just after I discovered them, where they'd be everything I ever wanted if they'd have just left them plain white.

Do you know of any plain white sleep pants which I might not have yet found? How is the quality, sizing, absorption and durability?
    So the CVS pull-ups are bigger than goodnites? Are they for kids though right??

Well, hello there!

Tranquility actually offers pull ups in smaller sizes, and they are all white.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Tranquility actually offers pull ups in smaller sizes, and they are all white.
    I've ordered Tranquility briefs before, and they were a tad bit small. I really liked the way they felt, but I wasn't a big fan of the waistband.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WearingClouds View Post
    So the CVS pull-ups are bigger than goodnites? Are they for kids though right??
    They are, on both counts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Just go but a few pair of plain white boxers to wear over your diaper? I even enjoy that from time to time. Works well to keep the tape corners from poking your wrists if you sleep with your hands down on your thighs.
    That's an idea. The particular aesthetic of the Goodnites is what I like most, though.