Thread: I need dependeco info.

Default I need dependeco info.

Ive been thinking about shopping for a cloth diaper from dependeco, but before I do I wanted to ask you guys that may have bought some a few Questions.

1- Flannel aio, or cotton one? Im mostly interested in softness of the fabric and not so much on leaking or capacity.

2- How long did it take to receive your order from confirmation to mailbox.

3- any other advice or anything I should be aware of?

You should PM Ole Man as he is our resident wizard on Dependico AIOs. That said, I would think flannel would be the softest.

Flannel would softer in the short term but they pill after some time especially after a good amount of laundering. They create those little fuzz balls that build up. I have a different brand of cloth diaper that I was quite unhappy with, called Fuubuu. The cover was made it of flannel however thou the inside was made of a dry feel liner, their Velcro was weak. The flannel deteriorated quite quick on the outside. If you plan on using a washer and dryer, Oleman hand washes his and line dries his.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulqy117 View Post
    Ive been thinking about shopping for a cloth diaper from dependeco, but before I do I wanted to ask you guys that may have bought some a few Questions.

1- Flannel aio, or cotton one? Im mostly interested in softness of the fabric and not so much on leaking or capacity.

The flannel or cotton only refers to the printed outer cover. The inner fabric is the same. She ships USPS priority mail
    so you should have your order within 4 to 5 days depending on far you are from Pa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulqy117 View Post

1. The flannel v cotton is only on the outside. Having said that the Flannel are a higher quality and I would recoment them.
    2. I had them in less than a week.
    3. Get some plastic pants they tend to leak. I found some inexpensive ones on amazon for about 3 each they are clear so you can still see the cute designs.

I purchased a AIO in size small and I have issues with it leaking. I think it is cotton and I am near the top of the size range. The medium pocket diaper I purchased is very Good, soaker pads are good and I can use my old Angle Fluff diaper company diapers as extra stuffers. I really like their pocket diapers.

Thanks for the advice guys. Im buying today or tomorrow.