Thread: From the Northwest USA!

Default From the Northwest USA!

Hi all! I work in the consulting business for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and hospitals out in the northwest! I'll just leave it at that :P

I'm mostly here to explore and hopefully gain support from anyone. I enjoy reading other posts moreso than posting myself just because I feel like I never have time to post anything anyway :\

I enjoy dressing up in dresses and diapers, and I like to be locked in them. It makes me feel helpless, and I find that exhilarating! I discovered this after my work days were practically killing me, so this whole interest of mine has turned into a stress reliever of sorts :P

I really enjoy being outside as much as I can. I'm incredibly fit, and I love hiking, biking, swimming, kayaking, water skiing, and rock climbing (you name it!) I enjoy a good video game every now and then, too I'm an incredibly open-minded individual!

I hope that's a good enough intro. Feel free to ask questions!

Best wishes ~~

Hello pogostix and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

I too am from the northwest with a background in Medicine/research. The NW is definitely a place to do all of the outdoor stuff you mentioned. This Saturday I am going to go dive with the salmon for the first time in 13 years.

Again welcome to the group.

Hello Pogostix!
    I am new here myself, and Looking forward to reading and posting. I hope you will us as helpful and informative as they have been to me so far. We really are just one big happy family, regardless of your reasons for joining.