Thread: Hello from Russia! ^-^

Default Hello from Russia! ^-^

Hello, my name is Klaus and I am from Moscow! I like to wear adult diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by klaus1ng View Post
    Hello, my name is Klaus and I am from Moscow! I like to wear adult diapers!
    Welcome to the group Klaus. Your English is very good. Did you learn it in school? What are some of your interests and hobbies?

Well this is going to be my first time talking to someone from Russia. I am accepted and I live in the U.S. could you tell us more about your interests and hobbies? Also could you tell us more about Russia as well since most of us here on this site do not live there?

Hello klausing! Welcome to the adisc community. I was in Moscow many years ago. Studied one summer at Leningrad State University and then spent a week in Moscow. This was in the Soviet era under Breshnev. I would love to come back to see how different things might be. Is it difficult to get adult diapers in Russia?

You say you have lots of interests. What are a couple of them? I like gardening and woodworking among others.

Welcome again and hope to see you around the forums.

Klaus, is it really Yak hunting season in Vladivostok ? - People say that Yak is very delicious. - Is that so, or are they teasing ? -

Hello, bro I learned it for 13 years, you know, English in russian schools suck, no, not in all, but nearly 90% of schools here suck
    My interests a really different, for example: 1)play dota 2; 2)reading books; 3)learning psychology, rly love this thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    Well this is going to be my first time talking to someone from Russia. I am accepted and I live in the U.S. could you tell us more about your interests and hobbies? Also could you tell us more about Russia as well since most of us here on this site do not live there?
    Well.. What I can say. Russia is very strange country XD U know, last winter was soo warm, that on the New year the grass was growing and it was funny.
    Also, (I wrote it in previous post) I like rock, hardstyle no hardcore, post-hardcore, deathcore and metalcore. I like piercing, tattoo and bodymodification

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Hello klausing! Welcome to the adisc community. I was in Moscow many years ago. Studied one summer at Leningrad State University and then spent a week in Moscow. This was in the Soviet era under Breshnev. I would love to come back to see how different things might be. Is it difficult to get adult diapers in Russia?

You say you have lots of interests. What are a couple of them? I like gardening and woodworking among others.

Welcome again and hope to see you around the forums.
    Sup as well, I wrote about interests in previous posts. It will be cool, to meet here in Moscow

Yes, rly hard, only 10% from ppl I now thinks it is normal and only 2 guys wear them too.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=kikee;1233417]Klaus, is it really Yak hunting%

Welcome to Adisc, Klausing! I too would to like to know about you, so feel free to post a lot.
    And Kikee, Yak is delicious, but it is a fast food item and can be purchased at a fast food drive up known as "Yak in the Box".
    And Klaus, we do have a lot of fun here also.

Quote Originally Posted by IWearDyepurrs View Post
    Welcome to Adisc, Klausing! I too would to like to know about you, so feel free to post a lot.
    And Kikee, Yak is delicious, but it is a fast food item and can be purchased at a fast food drive up known as "Yak in the Box".
    And Klaus, we do have a lot of fun here also.
    I really hope so! As well, I really don't know what to post For me better, when someone asks me!