Thread: Hi there, all y'all, from the Ozarks,USA

Wink Hi there, all y'all, from the Ozarks,USA

I can only be me, because everyone else was already taken, so what you see is what you get.
    I am somewhat incontinent and found this site by accident. I think I am going to enjoy this group a whole lot.
    I am a heterosexual MTF crossdresser and have attended several National crossdresser functions such as Diva Las Vegas and the Southern Comfort Convention in Atlanta. I am a member of the Vanity Club which is not just a sign me up club. There is more information on their website if you wish to know more.
    I like to ride my motorcycle whenever I can, and enjoy doing volunteer work for the local arts center.

IWearDyepurrs

Hello IWearDrypurrs and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction, especially the first line. It is so true.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by IWearDyepurrs View Post
    I can only be me, because everyone else was already taken, so what you see is what you get.
    This line brings to mind this gem from that great philosopher, Theodore Geisel:

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
    Dr. Seuss

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...pkHrP7a9gCH.99

I am somewhat incontinent and found this site by accident. I think I am going to enjoy this group a whole lot.
    I am a heterosexual MTF crossdresser and have attended several National crossdresser functions such as Diva Las Vegas and the Southern Comfort Convention in Atlanta. I am a member of the Vanity Club which is not just a sign me up club. There is more information on their website if you wish to know more.
    I like to ride my motorcycle whenever I can, and enjoy doing volunteer work for the local arts center.

IWearDyepurrs
    Welcome IWearDyepurrs to ADISC! I liked your intro. I'm almost a neighbor to you in North Texas. I'm also into CD'ing.
    I'm 75 and retired. I myself like Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR. I'm also somewhat handicapped in that I'm
    blind in my left eye so I can't do a whole lot anymore. I'm glad to see more seniors join us.

IWearDyepurrs
    Welcome to the group.
    Starting to get a little cold to ride.
    Being 5 hour away from springfield.
    Your as old as you think you are.
    Take care.

may i borrow Your introduction, "I can only be me because everyone else was taken ?" ? -