Thread: Snuggies Diapers Update

Default Snuggies Diapers Update

I found out about these from a ADISC friend on skype. They look really cute. The diapers are a brand new AB product. They are currently taking pre-orders right now. There are a few reviews of them now on the site. The product pre-orders are supposed to ship in November.

The best part, at least in my opinion, is that the company is based in my home state of Illinois. Right in my backyard of the northern suburbs of Chicago.

http://snuggiesdiapers.com/ab-gear/1-waddler.html

I think I saw there was a thread about them a while back and just wanted to update on any new information.

These look rather promising. And they price relatively close to other leading brands. Though I tend to be a bit skeptical until I've read some reviews. Anyone planning on trying these?

I think these look awesome, but until they offer a small size, or my waistline gets a couple inches bigger, I won't be buying.

When People say a diaper 'really swells up' , this makes me think they're going to be SAP or mostly SAP based, which is fine for the first wetting, but any subsequent wettings just won't wick away and they'll end up leaking from the leg guards.
    I tried the Wellness Superio and couldn't wait to use the last one as they were a 100% SAP based diaper.... never again.
    So I guess I'll wait till I can get a sample and hear from others also before I commit to buying any in a large quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by puppyz View Post
    When People say a diaper 'really swells up' , this makes me think they're going to be SAP or mostly SAP based, which is fine for the first wetting, but any subsequent wettings just won't wick away and they'll end up leaking from the leg guards.
    I tried the Wellness Superio and couldn't wait to use the last one as they were a 100% SAP based diaper.... never again.
    So I guess I'll wait till I can get a sample and hear from others also before I commit to buying any in a large quantity.
    yeah, high sap like that's really only good for say, continuous dribble or many small voids all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzBaby View Post
    I found out about these from a ADISC friend on skype. They look really cute. The diapers are a brand new AB product. They are currently taking pre-orders right now. There are a few reviews of them now on the site. The product pre-orders are supposed to ship in November.

The best part, at least in my opinion, is that the company is based in my home state of Illinois. Right in my backyard of the northern suburbs of Chicago.

http://snuggiesdiapers.com/ab-gear/1-waddler.html

I think I saw there was a thread about them a while back and just wanted to update on any new information.
    These look like something I gotta try. Thanx 4 the link.