Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PaddingPlus has Plopperz!

Default PaddingPlus has Plopperz!

you can't make this sort of stuff up.

http://paddingplus.com/

looks like a new AB/DL retailer starting up down under. Carries Snuggies (in Nov), Abriform (plastic), Tena Max (plastic), Delicare (never heard of those? looks like an abriwing design), Plopperz (really??), and Kolibri.

I ran into them while reading the blog at Snuggies Diapers, it seesm that PaddingPlus is an "authorized reseller" for Snuggies.

The Plopperz seems to have that same color pallate that the early fabines, snuggies, and Cuddlz use. (pastel blue and pink only) I'm going to assume the same company is manufacturing snuggies, cuddlz, and ploppers due to many similarities. (they may be the ones making cushies as well?)

But the Plopperz are listed at $14 for a bag of *20*. That's pretty cheap padding if you're down under. Somene needs to grab some and get us some pics and a review

BrandonSleepypuppy

Thumbs up

a 20 pack for 14 dollers??????? for as cute as it is im impressed. I do not shop online but
    this makes me wish that I did

there is in Canada rearz.ca they have lots of great diaper brands , they just got in a whole container of comficare diapers this week to

The Paddingplus guys are really lovely people.

I get my Kolibris from them (which are amazing!)

I got a text from them when they got the sample for the Snuggies and they were very happy with them.

The plopperz are fine with a booster but they are also known here in Australia as Enchante.

I thought they'd be weirder-looking with the name, but as someone who likes their diapers girlie, I'm digging the hearts. I may have to invest in these if ever they come to the US...

Plopperz (shudder) is a just a re-branding of a generic chinese diaper.

See here: http://www.ausrich.com.au/item/Adult...olesale/22.htm

Also see related thread and review of these here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...iapers-on-EBay

I didn't rate them very highly....

WearingClouds

Can't wait for my snuggies to ship in November! ^__^

Thanks for that link, never had them bookmarked!

Quote Originally Posted by sbuck1963 View Post
    there is in Canada rearz.ca they have lots of great diaper brands , they just got in a whole container of comficare diapers this week to

rearz.ca seems to be very high priced? $80 for 30 comficare?