Thread: Nerf Rebelle line (happy girly squeal!)

Cool Nerf Rebelle line (happy girly squeal!)

Okay guys, I'm such a girl on one hand but have a bunch of brothers, so Nerf blasters, & crossbows & any SuperSoaker you can use with the HydroPack. . . Awesome!

The rebelle line is just for girls. 'Bout dang time! I want a Pink Crush Blaster & a Guardian Crossbow. I also want a SuperSoaker Arctic Shock Blaster & a HydroPack, to keep from constantly refilling. 'Course I need a few friends, so we can play teams. The strategist on my team would need to push my wheelchair. So, yeah, Nerf for girls. Yay!

Sorry this got posted twice by accident. If the mods would remove the old one, so I don't get confused, that'd be great.

I have a large arsenal of NERF Guns that I like to play with.
    Wish you could beam over to New Hampshire to play with me.

As a guy, im jealous of the Rebelle bow. It shoot nerf arrows. Not darts. That's not fair lol

BrandonSleepypuppy

the original artic shock is INCREDIBLY rare so good luck with that. Also it seems that
    this line have less options and range as the guys nerf guns. WE NEED A GUN THAT IS
    HUGE AND GIRLY like those 4 foot long long range but pink and purple

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonSleepypuppy View Post
    the original artic shock is INCREDIBLY rare so good luck with that. Also it seems that
    this line have less options and range as the guys nerf guns. WE NEED A GUN THAT IS
    HUGE AND GIRLY like those 4 foot long long range but pink and purple
    With a little spray paint & masking tape, you'd be surprised what can happen.

Anybody know of any toy guns that shoot balls?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTapedCrusader View Post
    As a guy, im jealous of the Rebelle bow. It shoot nerf arrows. Not darts. That's not fair lol
    Nerf makes boys' bows, too. There's the Nerf Elite Mega Thunderbow, & the Nerf Zombiestrike Crossfire Bow.

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    Nerf makes boys' bows, too. There's the Nerf Elite Mega Thunderbow, & the Nerf Zombiestrike Crossfire Bow.
    The bows for guys shoot darts. Or was made YEARS ago anf is difficult to find