Thread: Up & Up baby wipes scented review (Target brand in Canada)

Default Up & Up baby wipes scented review (Target brand in Canada)

Usually, I grab the Parents Choice scented baby wipes at my local wal-mart, I love them and use them from a long time, but I decided to see if I could trust the wipes at Target and got a big pack of 3 bags that have a hard plastic system on top, I must say, they are awesome and the scented perfume is really strong and nice. they are around 1in smaller than the Parents Choice but they do a pretty good job at cleaning myself (I must also add here that I use it to clean myself after pooping on the potty, never ever liked any kind of bathroom tissue) they do a really good job, anyone here use them, any other brands I should try to get my hands on besides the Pampers/Huggies branded ones that I always find to be not wet enough even with a brand new pack.

I've been using the Pampers baby wipes. I don't use them often, but if I've decided to be wet during the day, and have to work at night, I'll get cleaned up, obviously, and I sometimes use the Pampers to make sure I don't smell. This refers to just wetting my diaper. Even so, I don't want anyone to know, especially at work. That said, I like Target as a store so I might someday try out their baby products.

I do like J & J products when it comes to baby oil, powder and lotion. They have that reminiscent smell most of us grew up with.

I have used Pampers and Huggies baby wipes and wipes not specifically targeted to babies (I think it was from Cottonelle?).

I often take a shower or bath after using a diaper so I do not use wipes all the time.

All the brands seem to do the job well enough that I base my purchase on what is on sale and/or what coupons I have at the time.

The scented Pampers wipes are my favorite. The scented Target store brand work well also. The big thing is to get scented in the largest wipe available. 7" x 6.8" or bigger is good. Most grocery store have a scented store brand that work well. To me the It is great to use them to "wipe down" after doing no. 2 in the potty and even to freshen up anytime.

B Aby