Thread: Daddy Daughter Disneyland Trip!

Default Daddy Daughter Disneyland Trip!

Me and my Daddy decided to go and do Disneyland together! It's going to be magical- but he is from England and I am very nervous about trying to figure things out. One of the things I would love to do is have a diaper change in the park- so any advice on restrooms there and how to travel discreetly with diapers would be wonderful. Also things that Daddy and Daughter can do together would be wonderful. I want to be able to relax and enjoy my trip as a little much as possible; so any tips or suggestions would be great.

I'd help if I could. :-/
    But I know about as much on Disneyland, as you do.

(I left a view here, I figured I may as well leave a comment too. When you get there, I hope you have a great time though.)

My Daddy and I are going there too! Maybe you could put the diapers in a backpack and cover them up with a sweater of some type. I do think there are some "family restrooms" there that you could use for diaper changes with him. You guys could do a character lunch or breakfast, or go on the smaller rides. I'm sure you guys will have a lot of fun though

There are family restrooms there, but it might raise a few eyebrows to see you both coming out of there together. It is a family place, you know. Also, be aware that they search all bags, backpacks and purses on your way in.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFox View Post
    Me and my Daddy decided to go and do Disneyland together! It's going to be magical- but he is from England and I am very nervous about trying to figure things out. One of the things I would love to do is have a diaper change in the park- so any advice on restrooms there and how to travel discreetly with diapers would be wonderful. Also things that Daddy and Daughter can do together would be wonderful. I want to be able to relax and enjoy my trip as a little much as possible; so any tips or suggestions would be great.
    You must not care about anyone around you if you want to be changed at a park you got guts I would be embarrassed

As to your question, I went to Disneyland since I was maybe 6-7 so my memory is faint but I do know that the restrooms there were huge :I You would be safe there I am sure but just try and do some changes in the mornings or late at night...most of the activity is resulted in the afternoons because that's where all the action really starts. They will check for bags at security gates so your going to be scared at first when they check your diapers up in the front...just take a deep breath because what's the chance that they are going to remember your face? There are separate restrooms like family bathrooms I think but as long as you don't care what other's think of you, I am sure your going to have a fun time.

Discreetly with diapers...you can carry a bag with you but don't let it be a diaper bag: It could be like a bookbag (which is isn't noticeable) you can store your bottles, powder, and diapers there and carry them safely. If you are also asking to discreet wearing, you can wear your diaper and have some tight underwear over like boxer briefs for example, that will cover the rufflness and prevent the plastic from sticking to the top if your shirt get's raised somehow. You can still enjoy your rides and still be pampered regardless. As for your bookbag (or any carry-on case) ask the owner of the rides to watch it, or ask your "daddy" to watch it if you want to ride it alone. They would not mind because they watched my bookbag at Bushe Gardens. (I had school stuff in there so I didn't care)

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    There are separate restrooms like family bathrooms I think but as long as you don't care what other's think of you, I am sure your going to have a fun time.
    I'd be looking for a family bathroom personally. I can't think of any other situation where a girl and a guy going into a gender-separated bathroom wouldn't raise an eyebrow. If you both go into a family restroom though it shouldn't be a problem.