Thread: cloth diaper seamstress?

Default cloth diaper seamstress?

Anyone have a favorite cloth diaper seamstress? During the past six months I've lost all three of my cloth diaper sources.

After years of trial and error I've found that a Killington flannel contour diaper or soaker/insert with Zorb II plies inside work best for me.

I use velcro closures.

I also use Snap EZ pocket diapers in both styles.

I really doubt that you will be able to find a seamstress that will be able to make good quality diaper as well and for less than the several companies that already sell them. I have mine altered to fit my body better, but it is expensive.

I suggest you take a look at they have an awesome product that works really well, I have one myself since january 2013 and this is an awesome product, can't tell about their absorbency cause I use them to add thickness to disposable diapers but Oleman72 owns a few of them and they are awesome, can't remember where he wrote about them but they work really well according to him.