Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: adult sized diaper bags.

Default adult sized diaper bags.

hi,what do you all use or recommend in good dependable diaper bags?

I used to use a tool bag, that way it didn't look like a diaper bag, I just bought a baby diaper bag now though, but I mostly use it for other babyish things besides diapers.

Usually people carry bags like these: http://www.toysrus.com/category/inde...goryId=2255980

"I" don't because well...nvm anyhoo. People carry them in bags and other's use maybe pocketbooks ahh Idk.

Good Dependable Diaper Bags would be the popular brands "Skip hop" supposed to be a indestructible bag.

Although if you want to remain discreet there are other bags preferable like as "Tyger Woods" suggested. Also, maybe game bags, laptop cases, etc...

My aides use a shoulder bag. Doesn't look babyish. Does work well

Consider a bag with two main compartments, ideally both zippered. One compartment will hold the diapers, etc. The other will hold the excuse for the bag - laptop, notebook, kindle, tools, etc. People you pass by will assume it is an <excuse> bag anyway. Those watching you for longer or who know you might get suspicious if an excuse doesn't come out of the bag, or if an excuse comes from elsewhere, such as another bag.

That is, unless you want your diaper bag to look like a diaper bag.

On that note, I wonder if anyone has tried to market yoga bags with zip-out pads. While a larger diaper bag will hold adult diapers, the pad that comes with them will usually be too small.

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    Consider a bag with two main compartments, ideally both zippered. One compartment will hold the diapers, etc. The other will hold the excuse for the bag - laptop, notebook, kindle, tools, etc. People you pass by will assume it is an <excuse> bag anyway. Those watching you for longer or who know you might get suspicious if an excuse doesn't come out of the bag, or if an excuse comes from elsewhere, such as another bag.

That is, unless you want your diaper bag to look like a diaper bag.

On that note, I wonder if anyone has tried to market yoga bags with zip-out pads. While a larger diaper bag will hold adult diapers, the pad that comes with them will usually be too small.
    If we are talking about a bag to walk around with to hold a diaper, then this is what I actually do. My laptop bag has a few compartments, and one of them i keep a spare diaper in, just in case I ever need a change in a public place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    like as "Tyger Woods" suggested.
    but i'm not good at golf...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    but i'm not good at golf...
    I guess I mistook your diaper for a golfball... :p

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I guess I mistook your diaper for a golfball... :p
    Lol, a diaper would be a messy thing to try and whack down a green.

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    Excellent point and as a bonus, the diapers can act as an extra cushion for the laptop!

In my experience (been changed in the handicapped stall of a bathroom hundreds of times) that level of thought and planning is unnecessary. Just use a bag that is easy to carry and doesn't look out of the ordinary. It's really very easy