Thread: Star Citizen breaks guinness book of world records

Default Star Citizen breaks guinness book of world records

As you all know I into space sim type game. Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous. But what I am here to tell you. Star Citizen broken the Guinness book of world record of Crowd Funding of 55 Million.

Star Citizen

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...lancer-Trailer

Every video of Star Citizen I watch draws me in further. Not sure which is more exciting at this point, Star Citizen or Elite Dangerous. Probably with my love for Wing Commander, it's the former, but we'll see in the end. Ever since I got drawn into the Spore hype and then subsequently disappointed, I've been a bit guarded.

Well both Star citizen and Elite dangerous have there world record. Elite was 400,000,000,000 stars and star citizen is crowd funding

How about we wait until the game is officially out before we collectively jizz all over it?

I don't understand the hype. It looks really boring and generic honestly... Maybe I just don't like Pilot sims like these, but I agree with Fire2box above. We should wait till the game is actually out before making any solid opinions either way.
    Last edited by SnowBlitz; 12-Nov-2014 at 20:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    How about we wait until the game is officially out before we collectively jizz all over it?
    but, if I don't get excited about it now how can I rage about it when it doesn't get releaced for linux? Think of all the angry fourm posting I'd be missing out on. You clearly have no clue what fun is