Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Greetings from Eastern Canada :)

  1. #1

    Default Greetings from Eastern Canada :)

    Hello friends,

    I'm new to posting, not really new to reading. I've been a DL for a few years now. I'm 18 years old and just started my college! I'm becoming a pilot!

    Although it would seem that wearing diapers while flying would be convenient, at the time being I'm only flying a Cessna 172S. (Really compact, shoulder to shoulder with my instructor.) I also really enjoy playing soccer and playing around with my computer hardware!

    I'm looking forward to posting and talking with people on the forum

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    Hello friends,

    I'm new to posting, not really new to reading. I've been a DL for a few years now. I'm 18 years old and just started my college! I'm becoming a pilot!

    Although it would seem that wearing diapers while flying would be convenient, at the time being I'm only flying a Cessna 172S. (Really compact, shoulder to shoulder with my instructor.) I also really enjoy playing soccer and playing around with my computer hardware!

    I'm looking forward to posting and talking with people on the forum
    Welcome to the site, NigelM.

    You'll find a few other Atlantic Canadians here, myself included.

    I'm curious though, are you intending to fly for a commercial company after college or what? (Pilot is one of those jobs I never hear much about,) I mean...are there other alternatives?

  3. #3

    Default

    Hello NigelM and welcome to the group.

    This is a very nice informative introduction.

    I will look forward to seeing your posts in the forums.

    Again welcome to the group.

  4. #4

    Default

    Thank you for the welcomes Eulogy and Egor.

    Actually once I've completed my course; 2 years, I will move on to my instructors rating. Followed by teaching at the same school! Once time is built up, I'd love to fly for Air Canada/West Jet/Porter

    Thanks for the welcoming! Glad there are some Canadians

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    Hello friends,

    I'm new to posting, not really new to reading. I've been a DL for a few years now. I'm 18 years old and just started my college! I'm becoming a pilot!

    Although it would seem that wearing diapers while flying would be convenient, at the time being I'm only flying a Cessna 172S. (Really compact, shoulder to shoulder with my instructor.) I also really enjoy playing soccer and playing around with my computer hardware!

    I'm looking forward to posting and talking with people on the forum
    Are you kidding me!!! I am in training for pilot skills I *absolutely* welcome you to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy!!!

    I plan on flying for American Airlines or Delta Airlines who knows but I am in deep practice but I plan on flying commercial airlines not private jets. I rather fly the Airbus A330's, Boeing-777, Boeing-747, etc whatever I can afford for a license at my time.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    Hello friends,

    I'm new to posting, not really new to reading. I've been a DL for a few years now. I'm 18 years old and just started my college! I'm becoming a pilot!

    Although it would seem that wearing diapers while flying would be convenient, at the time being I'm only flying a Cessna 172S. (Really compact, shoulder to shoulder with my instructor.) I also really enjoy playing soccer and playing around with my computer hardware!

    I'm looking forward to posting and talking with people on the forum
    Welcome from a fellow Canadian! Though I'm on our wetter, West Coast! Do you have a favorite author? What sorts of music do you like?

    Hope to see you around ADISC more often

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Are you kidding me!!! I am in training for pilot skills I *absolutely* welcome you to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy!!!

    I plan on flying for American Airlines or Delta Airlines who knows but I am in deep practice but I plan on flying commercial airlines not private jets. I rather fly the Airbus A330's, Boeing-777, Boeing-747, etc whatever I can afford for a license at my time.
    Wow! What are the chances of that?! I hope you're enjoying flying, I started last month flying a 172. I am addicted to the sky. My favorite plane is the B737-800, I really want to fly for a big airline, but realistically I won't have enough hours to do so right after I get my Multi/IFR. That's why I plan to instruct until I've got 1000-2000 hours.

    As for my favorite author, I really must say that Yann Martel for his book Life of PI. (Favorite book)
    Music would have to be anything playing on the radio when the car turns on. (Lol)

    Now, if you would really like to know me, you should know how much I love to cook. My favorite thing to make is homemade pizza, I've almost got it perfected. My mother's homemade salsa for the sauce, yummy.

    Glad to be here and I'm excited to meet lots of new people

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz
    Ping
    Your Question: Do you have a favorite author? What sorts of music do you like?

    His Answer: As for my favorite author, I really must say that Yann Martel for his book Life of PI. (Favorite book)
    Music would have to be anything playing on the radio when the car turns on. (Lol)



    Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    Wow! What are the chances of that?! I hope you're enjoying flying, I started last month flying a 172. I am addicted to the sky. My favorite plane is the B737-800, I really want to fly for a big airline, but realistically I won't have enough hours to do so right after I get my Multi/IFR. That's why I plan to instruct until I've got 1000-2000 hours.
    Glad to be here and I'm excited to meet lots of new people
    I haven't flown yet. I'm taking a small class on it but I have to get my degree's and finish up college before I can set into the skies. I think the 737 is everyone's favorite plane because it's so small and easy to handle, most pilots prefer triple engine planes (DC-10-Out of Service for passenger flights-, MD-11, Lockheed L-1011 Tristar, etc...) The triple-jet engines provide the decent amount of lift and it's suitable for most jumbo jets...but not the jumbo's are the Boeing-747-8 and the Airbus A380 (Both 4-jet engine planes) They were definitely supported then so I hope the 737 is your dream plane.

    As for me, It'll be hard for me but I have to keep trying. I know you will definitely succeed.

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default

    I'm also in college going for aviation! I've been flying for about 3 years, and currently I have my commercial multi license with my instrument rating. Next I'm about to start working towards my cfi! I wish you luck I know how hard it is to work towards all of your rating and build the hours to become an airline pilot

Similar Threads

  1. Eastern food!
    By KaworuVsDrWily in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 23-Dec-2010, 21:00
  2. Eastern Ontario Canada
    By Paul_L in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-May-2010, 14:47
  3. Amazing WWII Eastern Front Footage
    By diaperedteenager in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-Oct-2009, 20:44
  4. Eastern seaboard roadtrip ideas...
    By NEJay in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 24-Aug-2009, 00:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.