Thread: Your Dream Nursery

Default Your Dream Nursery

Complex or simple? Colorful or drab? Fully furnished or partially furnished? These are just a few of the questions that I have been asking myself when it comes to my dream nursery. I would love to have a very colorful and toony themed nursery fully furnished with a crib, changing table, play area and lots of plushies everywhere in the room.

What is your dream nursery layout consist of?

Speaking of nurseries, here's my diaper cabinet in my kiddy bedroom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1412427230108.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	22046  
    Last edited by Near; 04-Oct-2014 at 22:00.

I guess if I could have a nursery it would be fairly simple. Soft bright pastel colours, maybe a cute frieze around the wall and some decal pics on the walls. A pile of big cuddly plushie friends. A cot to snuggle into and maybe a musical mobile to mesmerise me off to sleep. Oh and the usual odds and ends a contented bub might need.

I think I'd like a simple side where I slept - like ozbub says, things like plushies, a mobile, a nice cosy cot... Then I'd like a play area on the other side of the room, with an AB play mat, toy cars, board books and probably a TV so I could sit and watch my favourite cartoons and CBeebies shows.

As for decor, I'd like some Winnie the Pooh wallpaper.

So yeah, I'm not asking for much really!

I have thought about this a lot. I guess if you would look at pottery barn for baby of some type of magazine like that. Then turn to the nursery stuff I would like stuff like that. I am little baby boy so...nothing girly. To add to that nothing that is vintage either. I know that the changing table would have lots of new age diapers from ABU, Bambinos and some of the other new companies that have come out with new baby print designs for our community. By the way thank you to those who have done that.

I like ozbub room but I would add a rocking chair in it to.

Definitely a girl's room but not overly girly. There would be a crib, rocking chair, changing table (primarily to store diapers and supplies, as I would be too big to actually use as a changing table) and toy box. A few pictures and posters on the walls and a soft rug to crawl on. Finally a large teddy bear in the corner.