Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babyfur Potty Training Fantasies!?

Question Babyfur Potty Training Fantasies!?

so yeah, for the last few days I've been having these fantasies and at one point i even had a very vivid dream about my furry self being potty trained and or having an accident. it all started a few days ago when i went to use the restroom in the middle of the night, i walked into the room and just heard this gental voice in my head say "use the potty like a good kit, and you can have some ice cream". for some reason it triggered me to go into kitter mode and start acting like a baby fox. i pulled down my pants and did my business, and then i heard the voice say "good job kitter, now daddy will get you some ice cream", which is odd since i never created a daddy for kitter. so i walked to the kitchen and got some ice cream, and when i was done eating, i heard the voice say "is my little kitter full now?", again, very odd. i know it was just in my head, but now i have the desire to have potty training roleplays. does anyone know how to do that even though i only wear over my suit?

Hmmmm... maybe just get some ears and a tail that resemble your fursona's so that you can do the potty-training bit and still have animal parts?

feeka, that reminds me, i just got ears, a tail, AND a muzzle, i might have to consider my morals though .

I've never had any voices in my head and I would hope that I don't, but the dreams do exist.

what makes it odd is that kitter dosen't have a specific daddy cheracter. the dream was pretty relaxing, i just kinda faded into it as soon as i fell asleep, no harsh transition, just a soft fade to black and them, bam, i was in kitters pov. i just remember the urge to pee, but i realized that i was wearing a pair of training pants, so i looked around for anyone until i saw a tan border collie. i asked him where the potty was, and he said "it's over here son" (the only way i know he was kitters dad), and he lead me to a bathroom. everything was huge since i was just a cub, and i saw this plain blue potty chair next to the toilet. he helped me pull down my trainers and i did my buisness while he sang "my sweet little cub, daddy is here", then when i was done, he helped me pull up my trainers. "up they go!", was all he said as he pulled up my trainers and patted my butt, i thanked him, but he didn't understand me. he gave me a cherry sucker and then i woke up, and i almost cried because it wasn't real, thats why i want to recreate, albeit, while wearing my full fursuit.

Potty training fantasies? Yes. Potty Training fantasies as my fur. Yes. . . I've fantasized about what it would be like to be house trained as a dog, kinda related but not fully related. I've never really thought about potty training as a fur using training pants. I find that a different human fantasy lol.

So...does this mean I have to dream about my toilet every night... *sigh* no more dreams about meeting Derpy Hooves.

I never fantasized about anything except to get out of my house. Any fur-related actions such as the Op's question, slightly no and kinda of a maybe except there was explicit stuff involve so that is staying in my head

no, don't be silly, you can dream about anything you want *pets your scales*. i was really just wanting advice about how to live out my fantasies while wearing my full fursuit.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    Potty training fantasies? Yes. Potty Training fantasies as my fur. Yes. . . I've fantasized about what it would be like to be house trained as a dog, kinda related but not fully related. I've never really thought about potty training as a fur using training pants. I find that a different human fantasy lol.
    I'm with Addy. I've fantasized about what it would be like to be house trained as a dog too. I do have potty training fantasies though too.