Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought my princess new training panties

Default Bought my princess new training panties

Since my princess has been such a good girl, i bought her trsining panties and a new binkie to add to her collection. She choose the butterfly training panties with matching pvc panties. I will have to snap a picture or 2 when she gets them.

Aww that's sweet I'm sure she will enjoy them!

Somebody got new big girl panties today.

I think she will love her binky tonight
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-10-06 14.46.45.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	22058

Wow, thanks for this quick picture, I was curious to see what they looked like in real and not just the pictures they have on their website, wish I could see the thickness of them, that is my main major concern and why I've not ordered them yet, I want to see the difference between the two type of thickness they offer, also sizing is a problem, waist is around 40 but with a 40 sized pair of pants, I need a belt to hold them on or they go down quickly.

these are a xl and fit perfectly she has about a 42" waist and they are perfect they thickness in that of a typical diaper for the my first trainers

A DOOR able! She's lucky to have you. Congrats! I have the dinosaur ones, and matching pants. Go get um, tiger!

The plastic pantiesbare next if she proves she can't be a big girl durring the day time

They are very thick! Padding in front is similar in size to Abena L4. From my point of view

With glee she told me she was a big girl last night when she was getting her night nights on. The bed is well protected if she has a "accident" and daddy has her punishment diapers ready....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0577.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	22069

and yes she loves her size 6 binky

Are those from BabyPants? How is the fit on them? Buy one size small like their onsies? I want a pair of those so bad!