Thread: Ordered diapers online for the first time

Default Ordered diapers online for the first time

While my enjoyment of diapers has last as long as I could remember, it took me forever to actually order a better brand online. Up until now, I have been using Walgreens store brand.

The other day, I received Bambino Bellisimo's in the mail and at first I did not notice a major difference. But then after using a diaper, I realized how much better they are. In terms of absorbency, I can use one bambino for every 6 store bought diapers, and that is no joke. The price is obviously high, but I am glad I tried them out.

Plus, I love the babyish print even though I associate more as a DL than AB.

Just thought I would put my two cents in!

Congratulates on your first online order. B&M stores tend to focus on light incontinence only.

When I tried the bambino bellisimo for the first time, I realize it was better than some of the other brands I was using. So I started using bambino's diapers from then on.

Cool happy

very happy for you i heard that Bambino Bellisimo are really good diapers

Go to XP medical's site and order some Dry24/7's and some abeana boosters, you'll be amazed!