Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babygirl Bree Looking to Chat

Default Babygirl Bree Looking to Chat

Hey boys, girls, and sissies. My name is babygirlbree. I am new to the forum. I hope that I will get a chance to talk to you all at some point. Thanks for reading this. Message me if you want to chat.

I am a 30-something AB/DL that can't go without a comfy, wet nappy and her binky for more than a few hours. I have been wearing a diaper my whole life. My parents let me wear them until I was in my teenage years then I started to buy my own. I eventually decided to go full time with my nappies in 2007 but slowed down in 2011. Now I wear pads all the time when I can't wear a proper diaper.

Huggz // Bree

Hello Bree and welcome to the group.

Could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello Bree and welcome to the group.

Could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.
    Hobbies and interests ... Well, I am a photographer and writer by trade, so my profession often overlaps with my passions. I generally write on topics such as music and politics, and I have to travel for many of my assignments.

I am a 35 year old AB/DL girl. I am open about it. Many of my friends know that I wear/wore. I don't wear diapers full time anymore. For many years, I did.

I'm not sure what else to put here, but I am open to questions. Huggz, Bree.

Quote Originally Posted by babygirlbree View Post
    You did fine! Please note that you can't PM people here until you have been here a week and made 20 posts. You're half way there!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    You did fine! Please note that you can't PM people here until you have been here a week and made 20 posts. You're half way there!
    No kiddin :p

Hi Bree. I'm Zoey, and it's nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyxZoey View Post
    Hi Bree. I'm Zoey, and it's nice to meet you.
    Hey Zoey. Thanks for reading/posting a message. ^^

WearingClouds

Quote Originally Posted by babygirlbree View Post
    Hobbies and interests ... Well, I am a photographer and writer by trade, so my profession often overlaps with my passions. I generally write on topics such as music and politics, and I have to travel for many of my assignments.

I am a 35 year old AB/DL girl. I am open about it. Many of my friends know that I wear/wore. I don't wear diapers full time anymore. For many years, I did.

When you wore 24/7 for a long period of time, did you find yourself losing control of your bladder? I've been 24/7 for a bout five weeks now and I can honestly i can almost pee without thinking too much about it.

What is your experience like?

Greetings Bree,
    I must compliment you. Your English is excellent. Were you raised bilingual?

Quote Originally Posted by WearingClouds View Post
    When you wore 24/7 for a long period of time, did you find yourself losing control of your bladder? I've been 24/7 for a bout five weeks now and I can honestly i can almost pee without thinking too much about it.

What is your experience like?
    Yes. I almost always peed right away once I was in a fresh one. After a few weeks, I would/could go anywhere. I am IC, though.