Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update on my adult baby diaper designs

Default Update on my adult baby diaper designs

As some of you may know, I'm obsessed with trying to create adult diaper designs that reminds me of pampers in 80's and 90's.
    And yes, I do also like blue waistbands like pampers had in 1988 The goal is to make these become reality, once I find a suitable diaper
    and finish the final printable versions (that you can download/print for free of course).

Here are some of my latest designs, Moomins, Disney Babies and Care Bears (check attachments), what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dprmmleiska.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	22028   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dprdisndemo.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	22029   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cbdprdemo.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	22030  

They look really nice!

And these designs do look like the diapers I had the first time when I was a lot younger.

What's the base diaper that you used in the drawing? The funny thing is I remember that plastic outer layer having a little "yellowish tint" just like these.
    Those disney drawings are exactly how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by TenaM View Post
    They look really nice!

And these designs do look like the diapers I had the first time when I was a lot younger.

What's the base diaper that you used in the drawing? The funny thing is I remember that plastic outer layer having a little "yellowish tint" just like these.
    Those disney drawings are exactly how it should be.
    I used this image as the base to these drawings http://www.homehealthdelivery.com/st...per_diaper.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I will most likely try creating these first with either DryDayz All White Nappy or Kolibri Comslip Plus

But what's the idea, a diaper tape?

Not too make it more difficult for you, but I think that molicare really fits the design.

I like the Disney due to the tiny bottle and paci and also the pink in it. The more pink the better!

Quote Originally Posted by TenaM View Post
    But what's the idea, a diaper tape?

Not too make it more difficult for you, but I think that molicare really fits the design.
    Still not 100% sure how to make them look as authentic as possible. Easiest way is to print it on paper and then use transparent tape to stick them on. Babyblue marker to color the waistshield? We'll see. I have to try to experiment with the white background of the panel to match the diaper's white.

Also I think this is possible to print it on transparent paper.

I will post again about this subject when the project is ready I'm a graphic designer and media-assistant, so I believe I have the skill to pull this off

Quote Originally Posted by dprlover90 View Post
    Still not 100% sure how to make them look as authentic as possible. Easiest way is to print it on paper and then use transparent tape to stick them on. Babyblue marker to color the waistshield? We'll see. I have to try to experiment with the white background of the panel to match the diaper's white.

Also I think this is possible to print it on transparent paper.

I will post again about this subject when the project is ready I'm a graphic designer and media-assistant, so I believe I have the skill to pull this off
    Sounds like you know what you are doing. Keep it up.

Transparent tape sounds indeed like a good plan, it would probably look more like it's part of the diaper and look less like it's pasted on.

I would say keep us updated, looks nice what you have so far.

You should be able to buy sheets of clear plastic with adhesive, that you can print on with a color inkjet. 8.5" wide should be just about right for a diaper, cut the sheet horizontally to make 3-4 strips per sheet. Then just peel the backing off and stick down. The plastic material should work just like a tape panel, though moving tapes around will probably lift the print.