Thread: Alright ABDLs.... help me decide.

Default Alright ABDLs.... help me decide.

My birthday is in three days... well, I guess it's the 2nd now, so technically, two days. That means I'm getting some Birthday spending money. Not much, but some.

I want to get a sample pack of some actual AB-print diapers. The three brands I'm deciding between are:

- Bambinos (Bellissimo), which seem to be pretty much everyone's favorite. They have my favorite diaper print since it's Hello Kitty-esque, but it's the most expensive sample pack.

- Aww So Cute, which come in pink (a big plus) and are the same price as the Bambinos, but have three to a sample pack instead of two.

- Cuddlz, which I've heard are very similar to the Aww So Cute! Diapers but at $5 for a pack of two, half the price of the Bellissimos.

Which should I go with? Which is comfiest and which is best value? Are the Bellissimos really that much more absorbent than the others that the price difference is worth it?

i like the aw so cute's print. But if i was going to spend i would get some plastic diaper covers in a cute print.. but that's just me ^^

Twiz: I've considered that, but literally some of my earliest memories are staring at the patterns on my diapers. It's been too long since I've gotten to do that!

I'd recommend Bambino Teddy. ihmo they have a better babyish print anyway, but they're also slightly cheaper. Unless you really think you're going to heavily use your diaper, you won't get anywhere near the capacity of a teddy let alone the higher capacity of the bellisimo. Save yourself a little money, get more diapers or get something else with what you save.

I don't know what you'll have to spend, but of course cases are always the best value

On that line, bambino sells a "mixed case", you get 16 bianco (ALL white), 16 classico (baby blocks!) and 16 teddy. If you can afford a case, THAT would be my recommendation.

Bambino'd -- Living in condo with parents. I don't really have a place to HIDE a whole case ... only one "private" drawer in my dresser dedicated to all things fetish (and I've got several fetishes so the drawer's already kinda cramped.) Besides, if they knew I had several, er, "hiding spots" for that kind of thing they'd worry I was doing something illegal. They've already asked outright, when I asked for more alone time for my personal life, "you're not doing anything illegal, are you?"

A plastic storage container would be a good idea. Out things in it, out out of season clothes on top of diapers. You can also put packs on the inside of your box spring.