Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hey everyone!

I'm a new member to this place. Seems like there's a lot of solid conversations going on here. Trying my best to be able to take part where i can, but it sucks when im always going out palces :P

But im Thanos, a 24 year old canadian from the frozen tundra known as Winnipeg. I'm currently a student, taking what i need to get into a Medical Lab Tech program. Hopefully one day gonna be working with some high tech viruses and crazy things like that But i like to not be serious as well, palying some vidz, weather it's World of warcraft, or my 360!
    My diaper side is small and needs room to express itself. Living at home really suffocates the stuff i would like to do. But all in due time right? Hopefully many an advneture can be had from this place

Hey, Welcome to the site Thanos!

We have alot of Canadian "bacon" in the freezer here, so you should feel right at home!

Have Fun!

Matrix Blade

Hi welcome BTW what does your name mean? I've never heard anything like it.

Heyo, Thanos! Welcome to ADISC
    Hope you enjoy your stay, bud.

Welcome! I can't wait to see more of your posts.

The True North.... Burn... And the USA gets slapped by the Canadian anthem.

haha, thx for all the replies ^^ Im kinda shocked :P And to answer you Matrix Blade, Im a pretty big comic book nerd, with the silver surfer up there on my all time fave lists! Thanos was one of his major villans. Pretty tough cookie, not like the rest of them out there! Plus he looks pretty damn cool...might have to find a decent pic of him for my avatar :P

Welcome to the site

That's certainly the Thanos I was thinking of when I saw the name. I even went looking for the archetypal image I have in my mind from him from his earlier days where he's kicking the heck out of a couple of heroes, but I couldn't find it and I don't have that comic in my collection. Anyway, I hope you won't be plotting to destroy our particular slice of the universe. Just look around, get a feel for the place, and pitch in when you have something to say.