Thread: Greetings from New York, USA!

Default Greetings from New York, USA!

Hello all! New to the ABDL scene, was mainly into omorashi but I'm getting more and more into DL-related activities. Hoping to get more into it, especially since it's quite easy to combine the two.

Hello Kyrieelleison14 and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Hi, and welcome!

Tell us about your name. (I know what it means.). Why did you choose that?

I know nothing about omorashi. Care to say anymore about that? Anyway, glad you're here. You'll find a pretty welcoming group here.

Oh, sorry I didn't realize there would be a response. Well, mainly my hobbies are fencing (which was put on hold due to a knee injury for a while), swimming and video games (lately super smash bros. for the 3DS is my latest obsession). I'm studying psychology at school, in fact I just finished my undergraduate degree last May.

Well, my name is sort of odd, since it came from a group of different things. I always liked latin, and that phrase in general stuck with me for some reason. When I started going on certain sites I used one name, and then on others I used this. Now it's sort of my standard name and profile pic for a lot of websites related to things like omorashi and ABDL stuff.

To explain omorashi, it's sort of what originally brought me into ABDL. For anyone that actually uses their diapers, omorashi is basically the same thing in regular clothing. So either a person holding their pee until they have an "accident" and wet themselves. Using diapers however tends to be less of a mess in general. If you'd like more of an explanation I can give it I just don't wanna get too overdetailed into it.