Thread: diaper spankings

Unhappy diaper spankings

Has anyone been given a punishement (real) spanking while in diapers? I have, a few times, once by my older brother and several times by my wife.

The one from my brother, by the way,was many years ago when we were teens. He caught me in diapers (though I set that up - wanted to get caught) and I basecally goaded him until he got mad and gave me a spanking.

My wife has swatted my diapered butt a few times. It's always been in jest, if not love.

My wife said she'd spank me and put me in my training pants from Baby Pants. Never had a real experience though. And, as my first time saying this, I'll add the following: Welcome to ADISC! Maybe go to the Intro section and introduce yourself. I'm not sure about others, but first posts about punishments and other titillating subjects makes my left eyebrow raise. No offence, but to me, it seems like trolling for spank bank material. I'm sure it happened...but first impressions and all. Anywho, again, welcome! I cant wait to get to know you better!

I personally think that spanking in a diaper would feel too weird being as you are "padded" which would be funny in the way that would make me laugh! but I guess that's just me. Then again it could be a fun experience I have try to spank myself in a diaper I know (sounds ridiculous) but does feel funny now having someone else do it. is probably another experience altogether one I have not experienced. Maybe someday......

Not with diaper in place, but more than once in frustration mom lowered my diaper and spanked me for wetting the bed.